Two Questions on Fire Temple and buying stuff

CoryChevalier

World Traveler
Nov 24, 2006
NY
Wii Online Code
4222-8114-5634-8089
In the Fire temple in the first long room with the water where fire archers are shooting at you...how do you get to that high platform with the torches in teh upper right of the area? There is a chest there I can't get to. Also, should I buy the shield and those farsight goggles in town or will i get them for free or win them somewhere? Thanks

Buy them ; you won't get them free. Not sure about the platform you speak of though.

Well, about the sheild, you won't find it anywhere else, so go ahead and purchase it. About the goggles, I don't think that I saw those, and I didn't need them, but buy them if you want to.

Also, about the platform, I cannot remember that far back from that temple. I may remember when I get there again, but for right now, I have no clue.

i also need help with this last chest. i can't get to that platform... do we need to come back later to get it?

Here's a little help....maybe

You need the hero's bow. To get it you need to go through the locked door to the right in the long room that you speak of. If you don't have a key for that door, go look under the water in one of the previous rooms.

Back