two things

toomstone said:
umm am i the only one who doesnt use items in fights thus making finial smash pointless... my and my bro duel all the time and we find items ruin the matches get a hammer= u win no skill involved... get a finial smash= u win miminal skill involved... so who is going to do no item matches with me?

oh and the other thing i forget=D ill get back to you:crazy:
How do you win with one item? unless your both noobs, then obviously one will win if hammer is on Max appearance or whatever. but if ALL items are on. when you get goldeen, i dont think its Pokeball= u win no skill involved.

im an item expert i pwn noobs with items but when i go no items with my brother it gets so much more heated battle it forces us to go head to head not just sit back and shoot ray guns for extra % then run up and smash them outa of it

i hope the hammer part falls off on wifi while the swinging the stick throw the hammer part at them lol

I'm going to use items.

Why not play the game to its full potential?

yeah play the game to its full potential by mastering the art of hand to hand combat rather than grabbing a homerun hammer and chucking it at your opposition

its nothing like the art of fox vs flaco watch youtube you will c what i mean

LevesqueIsKing said:
I'm going to use items.

Why not play the game to its full potential?

Well we know wavedashing won't be in the game, but you just stated an argument for that.

Sometimes I like to mess around with my sister and have an insanely long match with just home run bats. I guess it's just what you get your kicks from.

Final smashes, I hate the idea of those, I don't think I'm going to use them. If anything they'll just suck the fun from the game, items were random, unless you want to mix them up to whichever way you want, but final smashes are just either on or off. Boring.

Remember power smashes in Mario "Power" Tennis? God they sucked so much, absolutely slaughtering a classic game.

What's wrong with items? If you're getting killed by them, than you obviously aren't very good.

MySing-1.png
MySing-1.png
MySing-1.png
MySing-1.png
MySing-1.png
MySing-1.png
MySing-1.png
MySing-1.png
MySing-1.png
MySing-1.png
MySing-1.png
MySing-1.png
MySing-1.png
MySing-1.png
MySing-1.png
MySing-1.png
MySing-1.png
MySing-1.png
MySing-1.png
MySing-1.png
MySing-1.png
MySing-1.png
MySing-1.png
MySing-1.png
MySing-1.png
MySing-1.png
MySing-1.png
MySing-1.png
MySing-1.png
MySing-1.png

Frogger said:
Well we know wavedashing won't be in the game, but you just stated an argument for that.

Sometimes I like to mess around with my sister and have an insanely long match with just home run bats. I guess it's just what you get your kicks from.

Final smashes, I hate the idea of those, I don't think I'm going to use them. If anything they'll just suck the fun from the game, items were random, unless you want to mix them up to whichever way you want, but final smashes are just either on or off. Boring.

Remember power smashes in Mario "Power" Tennis? God they sucked so much, absolutely slaughtering a classic game.
Nintendo has gotten into power move's lately, that concept is going to be around Nintendo for quite a while. I can't say I'm not ever going to turn some items off, or that I'm not ever going to play with all items off, I just think it'd be more fun with items. I played items off in Melee, and for some reason I'm just sucked dry of that game.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Nintendo has gotten into power move's lately, that concept is going to be around Nintendo for quite a while. I can't say I'm not ever going to turn some items off, or that I'm not ever going to play with all items off, I just think it'd be more fun with items. I played items off in Melee, and for some reason I'm just sucked dry of that game.

I hate it, and a lot of other people seem to hate it as well. It makes all the games gimmicky, when they can be good without unecessary extras. Not my opinion with items though, they need those in the game to make it fun at least.

Nh, I get bored of Melee after a long time so I just go crazy with some of the items. It's not unfair if someone else gets an item, if it was by you you would have used it as well...

I like playing with the damage ratio, it's the only thing I seem to change.

Back