Two Worlds

I'm actually really looking forward to this game, as i love RPG's, i have oblivion on pc, and getting a 360 soon, this game does look pretty sweet and will be different , i think it should be good.

I just see an unbearable resemblance to Oblivion although that's a good thing I dunno

Well hopefully WiiZero, it will have a longer main storyline? I mean i found Oblivion's main story to be pretty short, then i just found myself admiring the graphics just trying to unlock more areas of the map and find new places.

This game looks awesome, plain and simple.

Problem is, my 360 is broken so it will probably be awhile until I can play this unless I get it for the PC, which I probably won't do.

Too bad it's not coming to the PS3.:prrr:

I don't think you'll find a game longer than Oblivion

Never played it sorry but I guess that might say something about this game

Search Too Human on ign, it looks unreal, i saw this too and ya it pretty much looks exactly like oblivion, but Too Human looks so good, amazing graphics and what looks to be a good story

Yeah that looked good to me

I can make a game like Oblivion last so long, despite how long the quests are. I make up my own things to do :)

But Taills after a while do you feel a little lonely around the big wide world of Oblivion ? :p Maybe i do because i play lots of MMORPG's lol

Back