Ever heard a geordie do a conversation

(shivers)

'Why aye mate, you goin to the chippy today?'

'why aye mate, I am going done mill brank road'

>.<

and then there is scousers. . . .

'owe, you wanna play mate, well bugga off, silly C U next Thursday'

'mate, come on mate, you doin anythin?'

I like geordies:lol: they are teh uber pwnage.

Scousers scare me. . .

Manc's and Smoggy's FTW!

how very strange...

West Yorkshire is great... we have no funny annoying accents...

----

Liverpool

Birmingham

I love those accent... they sound really cute, lol ^^

Yeah technically and politically and all that crap it is but to me that's all it is.. just a 'part' of it..

I was born in Wales so I'm Welsh, not British =]

Lol, I spoke Welsh before I spoke English so I've got quite a bit of an accent on me..

And for the names, try to say this(!):

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyllllantysiliogogogoch

surfinrach90 said:
Yeah technically and politically and all that crap it is but to me that's all it is.. just a 'part' of it..

Lol, I spoke Welsh before I spoke English so I've got quite a bit of an accent on me..

You are teaching teh smoggy teh welsh:lol:

I can say that in english.

aye but e hing is at am pure heevy got e scotish accent man dae ye no whit am meen or ur ye hivin a laff

ya dafty

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
aye but e hing is at am pure heevy got e scotish accent man dae ye no whit am meen or ur ye hivin a laff

ya dafty

Ahh, Ye olde scotish accent, it is a languege of the rough drunk scotish people:lol:

I love it:lol:

Teh ejit:D

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:

ya dafty

Wooooah do ya actually talk like that!!

It's so cool ^_^

surfinrach90 said:

I only said 'part of'... :shifty:

----

As for Scottish... i can't understand a word of it... it's too heavy for me... i went to a friends house who has scottish parents... and i was like 'Pardon?' all the time... my friend had to translate most of it =$

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:

ya dafty
:wtf:uhh oooooookkkkkkkkkk, that sounds scouse when i say it

the_flood502 said:
Wales is part of Britain you know.

PS - I love Welsh accents... but i can't pronounce the place names

I don't think of myself as British. 'Britain' isn't a nation like Wales or England is, it's just a political union.

Saying that though, I can't speak any Welsh and I don't even have the accent! :lol:

Napalmbrain said:
I don't think of myself as British. 'Britain' isn't a nation like Wales or England is, it's just a political union.

Saying that though, I can't speak any Welsh and I don't even have the accent! :lol:

Britain refers to Great Britain or the United Kingdom - this area includes Wales, Scotland, England and the British Isles ([Sarc] Surprisingly Majorca isn't one of them [/Sarc] - some dumbass on a quiz show said it. lol)

Lol, I thought it was a reference to the amount of people who go out there on holidays :lol:

Back