U.K Members.

chach said:
lol whats a quid, and how is it compared to a pound.

quid is my favorite word you british bastards use on this forum :p

Quid is 100 pence ,pound is what i would do with my foot on your head if i ever had the misfortune of meeting you ,whats with the Bastards comment ,gob shite?

Last edited:
MaxPing said:
Quid is 100 pence ,pound is what i would do with my foot on your head if i ever had the misfortune of meeting you ,whats with the Bastards comment ,gob shite?

called a joke easy big fella :lol:

Wiired said:
England's quality, excluding the South-East IMO.

"what's wrong wiv teh saaf eest?"

If it's so bad, how come the rest of the country wants to live here?

captainff said:

"what's wrong wiv teh saaf eest?"

If it's so bad, how come the rest of the country wants to live here?

The north east is better.

The drugs in London are to expensive.

North east FTW!

Northen Boys Love Gravy

the_flood502 said:
Britain refers to Great Britain or the United Kingdom - this area includes Wales, Scotland, England and the British Isles ([Sarc] Surprisingly Majorca isn't one of them [/Sarc] - some dumbass on a quiz show said it. lol)

I know that, I was talking in terms of nationality.

Majorca in the British Isles? Blimey, they get a lot more sunshine than the rest of us. :lol:

TwilightWarrior said:
Yea but it always rains up there lol south east gets the best weather :wink:

Sunny Manchester, you southeners can't handle the rain. We're hardcore. You get a little rain in the south you flood!

Last edited:
miiguy said:
Sunny Manchester, you southeners can't handle the rain. We're hardcore. You get a little rain in the south you flood!
I have no idea what you are talking about........ we just love waiting for a rain!!

lewesflooded.jpg

ericlewis91 said:
i love the UK! the food...the stores..the sights..the accent (which i want one) and alot of the bands there are good!

More proof Americans can't spell in English

NB - Alot is not a word. It's spelled 'a lot' - with a space between 'a' and 'lot' (see sig)

-----

I can't understand why you're complaining about rain...

I LOVE THE RAIN! ^^

Back