Not a Moderat0r
Jan 25, 2009
Chicago
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PpMdTmVMpo[/ame]

Makes sense. But please watch this.

WOW. America just gets dumber and dumber =(

Terrorism has screwed up all of our minds and is eating away at our government and is changing the way we think.

I remember this movie, it brings up some very good points. But it gets silly when they bundle iPods, music, movies, and video games with governmental distractions to help them do their "evil" deeds. Britney Spears & Sega are in cahoots with the government?? :0 ... :| yeah.

I also question their conspiracy theory that they had on religion as a whole.

Last edited:
Just finished watching the entire thing. Interesting stuff to be honest.. It'd be odd if all the stuff they said in the video really did happen, the micro chips monitoring our every move and whatnot. Scary to think about, but I don't believe it.

Idk but i wonder where the guy whos talking got the source.

I remember this movie, it brings up some very good points. But it gets silly when they bundle iPods, music, movies, and video games with governmental distractions to help them do their "evil" deeds. Britney Spears & Sega are in cahoots with the government?? :0 ... :| yeah.

I also question their conspiracy theory that they had on religion as a whole.

I don't think they were necessarily attacking religion or anything, but were attacking the government's manipulation of people's beliefs.

I still cant believe that there is "gonna" be a "one world government". Thats barbaric.

Its an interesting video, but in the future use the youtube video thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back