U wanna know what I really hate?

zachp18

me two game systems below
Mar 4, 2007
The land of 10,000 lakes
Wii Online Code
6651-9695-6213-2367
When u leave ur wallet in ur pocket and then it goes through the washing machine, and 40 bucks cash, 50 bucks gamestop gift card, and a recepit that is proof that u get a free game are all ruined! OMG! this just happened to me today......:sad:

a long time ago when my bf and i were first dating (i wasnt a cop just yet- this was about 3 years ago), i was at his place doing his laundry. he had just left for work and went to change in his uniform. about an hour and a half after he leaves for work (takes an hour to get there- 30 min to get dressed), i get a phone call.

"jill, wheres my wallet???"

"uhmmm its not by the computer, its not in the bedroom i dont know? i thought you had it"

"do me a favor, check my pants i was wearing earlier today"

"uh you mean the ones i just put in the washing machine????"

after the cycle was finished (had to wait 10 min before the washer was done doing its spin cycle- was already in for 40 min) i opend the locked washer door.....and there it was.....a wet nylon wallet with his badge, creditcards, police ID, 30$ and random recipts.

Major Tom said:
......How does a washing machine ruin $40 & a gift card? I wash my wallet all the time & its fine.

Don't get me wrong but water ruins paper:wtf:

I don't think he use's a reinforced perfectly tight sealed wallet either:lol:

But, man that sucks.

I remember when I was younger and pokemon was in full swing, I left my cards in my trousers, they came out ruined, I was lucky i was my second deck thing but i still lost somegood one's and was devastated. . . I wasonly young then but I am dreading the day it happens to a wallet:lol:

I make sure to empty my pockets completely before removing my pants. It's a good habit to get into, apparently.

Major Tom said:
......How does a washing machine ruin $40 & a gift card? I wash my wallet all the time & its fine.

sometimes it can ruin the magnetic strip. see the NYPD photo ID cards have a chip on the back of them. basically this chip is what gets you into 1 police plaza located in NYC. it is also a tracking device. any water contact can ruin this chip and damage the card. lucky for him, its not an every day occurance that he has to go down to "1PP"

anyways, i had a dollar one day in my back pocket, reached into my pants and vola, one ripped nasty dollar. in not all instances can money be ripped. US money is a bit more durable than money out side of the US (harder to duplicate/counterfit) ive seen money from the philipines and its like construction paper with some shiny material on it

Wanna know whats worse? When the girl your roommate brings home to get bizzy with, steals YOUR wallet, then having to get a new drivers license, social security card, other store cards. Plus the money and the $100 wallet.

Ghetto Biznatch

Last edited:
vagrant said:
Wanna know whats worse? When the girl your roommate brings home to get bizzy with, steals YOUR wallet, then having to get a new drivers license, social security card, other store cards. Plus the money and the $100 wallet.

Ghetto *****
yeah, that is pretty much worse.

zachp18 said:
When u leave ur wallet in ur pocket and then it goes through the washing machine, and 40 bucks cash, 50 bucks gamestop gift card, and a recepit that is proof that u get a free game are all ruined! OMG! this just happened to me today......:sad:
man if that happened to me i would grab an uzi and climb a clock tower

vagrant said:

Ghetto *****

you know whats even worse than that? someone who tells a story that has zero relevence to the inital topic

file a police report :rolleyes:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
you know whats even worse than that? someone who tells a story that has zero relevence to the inital topic

file a police report :rolleyes:

How was it not relavent, it was another wallet/losing money story.

Nice police tie-in though.

vagrant said:
How was it not relavent, it was another wallet/losing money story.

Nice police tie-in though.

washing- stealing

2 different stories

Back