U wanna know what I really hate?

Vagrant's story was perfectly on topic...

Like what I'm about to say.

I also hate reading bad grammar, especially in thread titles.

My mum empties my pockets because she hates tissues ruining them. I don't get given money.

Frogger said:
Vagrant's story was perfectly on topic...

Like what I'm about to say.

I also hate reading bad grammar, especially in thread titles.

My mum empties my pockets because she hates tissues ruining them. I don't get given money.

He talked about losing money and gift cards, I talked about losing money and gift cards.

I fail to see how it is off-topic.

Otherwise what are we suppose to post in this thread?

"ZOMG SO SORRY"

vagrant said:
He talked about losing money and gift cards, I talked about losing money and gift cards.

I fail to see how it is off-topic.

Otherwise what are we suppose to post in this thread?

"ZOMG SO SORRY"

LYK, YA.

vagrent and frogger you make me want to get my tubes tied :rolleyes:

Happened to me 2 times with my EB games card. I have a tendency to always put cards/cash into my pocket whenever i walk out of a store. And when i come home, I totally forget about it. But that sucks for you man, losing $90 and a free game is a bummer =/.

sucks for you zach...I went to a flee market to day and they had all these wii games for 15 dollars!

i mean like super paper mario everything so i got like 5 games

Meh I've left notes in my jeans before and they've been fine..

My mother gets amazed when I go to the pile of clothes she's about to iron, finds my jeans then I pull out a tenner I left in there before they went in the wash..

And Frogger you don't get money? :confused:

whenever i find money in my pants, i begin to question if they really were my pants to begin with? lol

surfinrach90 said:

My mother gets amazed when I go to the pile of clothes she's about to iron, finds my jeans then I pull out a tenner I left in there before they went in the wash..

Your washing machine have powers...magical powers! :ee5k:

surfinrach90 said:

No, I have never received pocket money, ever, so I never buy anything on the spur of the moment, I always buy my Wii games for my birthday or Christmas, when we're forced to get things 8D. Whatever money I get for birthday or anything else my mum spends it on her bills. I advise people not to give me money for my birthday.

Why do people check pockets after they go in the wash anyway?

The_Loose_Cannon said:
sometimes it can ruin the magnetic strip. see the NYPD photo ID cards have a chip on the back of them. basically this chip is what gets you into 1 police plaza located in NYC. it is also a tracking device. any water contact can ruin this chip and damage the card. lucky for him, its not an every day occurance that he has to go down to "1PP"

anyways, i had a dollar one day in my back pocket, reached into my pants and vola, one ripped nasty dollar. in not all instances can money be ripped. US money is a bit more durable than money out side of the US (harder to duplicate/counterfit) ive seen money from the philipines and its like construction paper with some shiny material on it
have you seen euro notes? theyre like tissue

similar thing happened to me a week or 2 back, i forgot it was in my pants after i got out of the shower and put em in the washer, but (luckily) it was my "decoy" ive got one 'cos of stupid pickpocket bustersn stole my real one month ago, so now ive got 2, decoy and a hidden real one

Last edited:
Ahh right bummer, but you're getting EMA in college right?

So won't be too bad..

And with me I know I've left money in them but my mum just washes them before I get a chance to take them the money out.. like most of the time I'll leave my jeans on my bedroom floor and she'll just assume their to go in the wash so she'll just wash them =/

Back