U wanna know what I really hate?

Frogger said:
No, I have never received pocket money, ever, so I never buy anything on the spur of the moment, I always buy my Wii games for my birthday or Christmas, when we're forced to get things 8D. Whatever money I get for birthday or anything else my mum spends it on her bills. I advise people not to give me money for my birthday.

Why do people check pockets after they go in the wash anyway?

wow that sucks about the whole money thing- i was spoiled when i was a litlte girl. my dad always gave me money for weekends to go shopping or the credit card.....now because of my spoiled mentality and no longer under "daddys wing" (5 years of not talking to him) i realized on my pathetic salary i cant buy all the things i used to buy.....thats why i have a boyfriend now ;)

anyways, i always find stuff in my uniform pants. i never check them after im done with laundry but i happen to put my hands in my pockets and Low and behold.....HEY!! THERES MY HANDCUFF KEY!!! or whoops, thats that vacation slip i was suppost to give my commanding officer.....ugh

The_Loose_Cannon said:
wow that sucks about the whole money thing- i was spoiled when i was a litlte girl. my dad always gave me money for weekends to go shopping or the credit card.....now because of my spoiled mentality and no longer under "daddys wing" (5 years of not talking to him) i realized on my pathetic salary i cant buy all the things i used to buy.....thats why i have a boyfriend now ;)

anyways, i always find stuff in my uniform pants. i never check them after im done with laundry but i happen to put my hands in my pockets and Low and behold.....HEY!! THERES MY HANDCUFF KEY!!! or whoops, thats that vacation slip i was suppost to give my commanding officer.....ugh
or;

Damn! the note to give mr rowlands explaining why i kicked mr cummins in the balls (it wasnt me who done it, it was some yr11 kid)

i accidentally left my purse in my dog's room a couple weeks ago... she chewed up my wallet and a couple of credit cards... left the cash alone. i think she was just interested in the leather. and i guess the plastic.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
sometimes it can ruin the magnetic strip. see the NYPD photo ID cards have a chip on the back of them. basically this chip is what gets you into 1 police plaza located in NYC. it is also a tracking device. any water contact can ruin this chip and damage the card. lucky for him, its not an every day occurance that he has to go down to "1PP"

anyways, i had a dollar one day in my back pocket, reached into my pants and vola, one ripped nasty dollar. in not all instances can money be ripped. US money is a bit more durable than money out side of the US (harder to duplicate/counterfit) ive seen money from the philipines and its like construction paper with some shiny material on it

Lol that why we have coin money :p

COINS FTW

Back