Ubisoft Graphics

StevenNevets

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
Is it just be or does Ubisoft know what they're doing?

Red Steel - Amazing
Raymen - Amazing

hell even Bear Hunt or Dear Season or whatever the hell that is looks pretty good..

Ubisoft have had some great looking games, like thefirst time Splinter Cell came out, that looked amazing, still does infact. Rainbow Six: Vegas looks brilliant and Ghost Recon has some great visuals to it.

So yeah, i guess they do know what there doing graphics wise.

The back of my Red Steel box says "powered by Unreal Technology".
Reading that is comparable to opening a Christmas present from God.

Holy crap! The Unreal engine is the best!! Dude.. Red Steel for the win...

Ubisoft is my favorite Third-Party developer. Assassin's Creed looks so good. I loved all the PoP games. And I can't wait to play RedSteel

Yeah I love what Ubi has done with Silent Hunter III it would be a wacky Idea but Silent hunter for Wii would be nice.

Like hmm point to speed/depth control press A and move wiimote up or down to change speed/depth awesome =)

ubisoft were also responsible for XIII which imo is a massively underated game, i've completed that game so many godamn times partly due to the fact my xbox stopped working & i went back to my gamecube & partly because i didnt have much money to buy new games but mostly cos it was a quality game with a decent mulitplayer. the only thing that pissed me off was the ending which left the game totally open for a sequel but i've heard ubisoft have no plans to acctually make a sequel :mad5: well anyways im gettin abit off topic now but yeah, ubisoft are great:ciappa:

Back