UEFA Champions League Final

-Boz- [UK];1025301 said:
some manc, basically you live in Scotland or something, and never been to a game in your life?

Haha. He lives in London, so it's even worse.

Just ignore Lewi, he's a Spaniard who doesn't like english football.

Haha. He lives in London, so it's even worse.

My days, what's happening to the world of Football????

I hate Nottingham Forest more than anything (as they are LOCAL rivals to Derby County, and after beating them twice last season at their ground they still say they're better) but after that it's the people who support 'BIG 4' teams when they don't even live there, AKA glory supporters or sc#m.

I hate London teams also, Arseh#oles FC, Chel-semen, Tottenham Hotslurs, and West Meat Utd to name a few

-Boz- [UK];1025295 said:
I wouldn't be seen dead wearing a Utd shirt to be honest. Most of them are glory supporting sh#t and haven't even been to a game. Fair play to the Utd supporters who actually live/come from Manchester, but the majority don't.

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL TEAM (Mine being Derby County). They might not be the best team in the world, but you'll get the best loyalty here at Derby, no team matches our fan base

I agree with this.
I can't go anywhere in my town without seeing some Rangers or Celtic fans.
I am one of few who actually support my local team.
I can't stand fucking glory hunters.

Anyway. I hope tonight has some exciting football and not some defensive boring drivel.

Just ignore Foxy, he's a manc :p

man u will play defensively tonight hoping to control Barca and then trying to hit them on the break.

Barca will attack. That's what they do.

Yaya centre back, Busquets holding mid.

Opinions: Messi v Ronaldo. Gogogo.

Barcelona have a team of 11 strikers, true story.

Barcelona have a team of 11 strikers, true story.

When I see the Barca goalie up front I'll believe they have a team of 11 strikers :L

Sylvinho??? Striker??? I could kick better with my arm

[video=youtube;uVgnCYqq8HQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVgnCYqq8HQ[/video]

1-0 to Barca, Utd simply aren't taking their chances. Barca took theirs on the first attempt.

If Utd don't start taking their chances, then they have no chance. Messi's a diamond for Barca, Ronaldo's not proving up to his reputation, 5 attempts, 0 goals

-Boz- [UK];1025352 said:
1-0 to Barca, Utd simply aren't taking their chances. Barca took theirs on the first attempt.

If Utd don't start taking their chances, then they have no chance.
Messi's a diamond for Barca, Ronaldo's not proving up to his reputation, 5 attempts, 0 goals

Good insight on the game you have there.

Last edited:
Are you mental? Ronaldo's playing them off the park, Messi's not doing a thing.

We were absolutely dominating that half apart from near the end when Barcelona put together over 9000 passes without going anywhere.

Back