UFC 71: Liddell vs. Jackson

Guinness

King of the Corgi Tribe
Apr 25, 2007
St. Pete Florida
Wii Online Code
6695-9494-9036-0139
It's On in The Octagon tonight!

"The Iceman" Chuck Liddell vs. Quinton "Rampage" Jackson.

To everyone ordering or going to the sports bar to watch, Who you all got?!?
Liddell has never lost a rematch and I'd say it continues here with another avenged match in Liddell's dominating rematch fashion.
Liddell by KO early in the 2nd round.

Just got back, I and I came back with 5 extra dollars! :) I bet a dollar a fight for the first 4 and came out even, then didn't bet till Jackson Vs. Liddell and I picked Jackson. I thought it would be a longer fight. But, it ending just like I wanted. :arf:

that fight just sucked... I was afraid of that to happen... jackson was trainng with juanito, trainer of De La Hoya... it just sucked... he pounded liddel, the fastest fight of the night... that just sucked....

so much for UFC wanting to spend more money on iceman

With all the trash talk and everything I thought it would be more of a battle. But Rampage hit him at the end of his punch, and took him down. Chuck can complain all he wants, but his arms were flat on the ground for two punches it had to be stopped.

ilikecookies said:
With all the trash talk and everything I thought it would be more of a battle. But Rampage hit him at the end of his punch, and took him down. Chuck can complain all he wants, but his arms were flat on the ground for two punches it had to be stopped.

agree 100% that fight was over when chuck hit the ground

I was gonna order it and I tried but it didn't work. Had people over and everything. Kinda embarrassing who ended up winning?

It was a premature stoppage lol, j/k I hate to say it but Liddell got beat down, like ilikecookies said it was over when he hit the ground, his body went limp and definitely lost consciousness for a moment, as Liddell tired to get to his feet his eyes were all out of focus. I can't complain however. Jackson is quite the character, he is funny as hell on the mic and is a good face to carry the belt.

All in all awesome PPV last night, and a important one as well. With the bar set high as FOX Sports Net, Sports Illustrated, ESPN, CBS Sportsline, and many more top sports and news outlets covering, UFC delivered. There was not a bad match the whole night, definitely one of UFC's best in awhile. And with this UFC has lived up to the media hype going into this PPV, as it leaps past Boxing as the number one combat sport in American culture. UFC is here to stay.

Back