Ufc

[DS]Leader;1061484 said:
This is the best show.

"Show" implying that its the same as WWE/TNA?
I do watch it.
But dont ask my to name anyone that I think is good (Brock Lesner) as I cant remember most there names

@DPrinny: I suppose, do they compete for TV?

There's a few I like to watch, but I don't get to very often:
Rampage Jackson
Keith Jardeen
Chuck Lidell (not sure how to spell it)
Forrest Griffin

Anderson the spider silva,Rampage jackson,and most importantly kimbo slice.

Rampage Jackson has been losing alot lately. Rashad Evans just talks so much smack about people but.... if Rampage doesn't step it up. I have to be on the winning side. I won't like it but hey there's nothing I can do

Rampage is a terrible coach, thats why he has lost 6 fights in a row. It isn't the fighters, it's the fact that the coach (Rampage) isn't showing them anything when the camera's aren't rolling. Joe Rogan has said before that Rampage HATES training with a passion, so why would he try his hardest to teach these boys?

Just some quick thoughts:

Shogun isn't as washed up as a lot of people think it seems. I'm sure him and Machida will have a rematch for the title. Wouldn't be surprised if Shogun took the title either.

Anderson Silva is a great fighter... BUT Fedor would destroy him if they somehow met.

Kimbo slice is a good FIGHTER. Not a good MMA Fighter. BIIIIIG difference between the two.

Thank you to Marcus Jones for winning but I felt bad for that guy after his match. His wife is dieing due to cancer so I nearly cried when he started to...

My dad loves this show.He watches it when he gets home.I think his favorite is anderson silva.Not sure i asked him that question a month ago.

Back