Ughh....

iOwnage

Confiscation of the Mind
Oct 21, 2007
Connecticut
Wii Online Code
8957-2822-1883-9918
I really don't understand it. Nintendo makes all of their online games with a seperate friend code than the one on your console. Does this make sense? Why can't it just be that people who are registered on your Wii are automatically added to your friends list in the game, rather than re-adding them with a new code specified for that game??? I personally, have almost a full mind to e-mail Nintendo itself to ask them "What's the point?".

Last edited:
:lol: yea i agree...think within a yr im gonna have a notebook filled with peoples friend codes for all different games..:lol:

iOwnage said:
I really don't understand it. Nintendo makes all of their online games with a seperate friend code than the one on your console. Does this make sense? Why can't it just be that people who are registered on your Wii are automatically added to your friends list in the game, rather than re-adding them with a new code specified for that game??? I personally, have almost a full mind to e-mail Nintendo itself to ask them "What's the point?".

for sure man u should totally write them a real stern email! that'll teach them! They will have to recall all the games until they fix them!!!!!! OMGZ!!!!!!1!!!111111

dont worry they will run out of numbers eventually. someday....

lolz I've been quoted now I'm famous.

yeah they have to run out of #'s eventually then they'll just let us use ppl registered to our wii in the message board. :lol:

it's not a huge deal but yeah. . . annoying.

I've wondered why they've been doing that, too.
I thought Pokemon Battle Revolution was going to be the only game to do that (well, I hoped).
I guess it's not much different than what we have to do for Wi-Fi DS games.

Maybe it's so different files on the same game (such as siblings playing on the same Wii) can have different records.

you know, ill have to agree with this post, i agree with you all the way, i think that they should just add automatically to any game

Back