ughhh virtual console additions

lloyd_yayo

Nintendo 4life
Oct 16, 2006
ohio
Wii Online Code
7527 1826 6337 6464
anotha set of (imo) not so worthy games. i mean why the f**k is nintendo constatly giving us these shooter games!? how many is it now, ....8 ... 8 shooter games! for what!!!!

i agree and imo lets cut back on the turbografix games...seriously lets get some snes games in the mix ...we see more non nintendo games than everything else wuts up with that

yea, i definetly thought there'd be a nintendo game today...still waiting for mario rpg, or ANY kirby and mertoid game.

it doesn't bother me about the non nintendo games ,but the shooters are getting ridiclous...how many of the same style game can you play in one month. They need some variety. Why not an action rpg , an action adventure ,and a shooter that'd be a bit better. i figured DKC would of at least come out by now for US..what are they waiting for.

Yeah I can't say I'm extremely happy with this week's release of titles either. They need to release another N64 game besides Super Mario 64. Next week will be better though. Comix Zone for the Genesis is coming out and thats one of my all time favorite games.

R Type 3 isnt actually all that bad. At least its a SNES game and from what i remeber one of the funnest shooters around. Good things are around the horizon and we do have a great deal of classics already there.I doubt that anyone has actually finished all the vc games you have downloaded allready so just enjoy them to their fullest and we will see SOR, SMW, DKC and Punchout soon enough.

Im real happy with everything i have downloaded so far. Of everything thats out so far these are the surefire fun games -
Bonk's Adventure, Super Mario 64, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Legend of Zelda, Super Castlevania 4, R Type, Super Mario Bros. I may even pick up Rtype 3 tonight.
Plus its 100 times better than XBOX Live Arcade so i wouldnt complain compared to competitors!

i dont think its so much people are complaining about the lack of games on the VC ,and not being happy with what they downloaded thus far. The problem is the lack of variety. I noticed a trend since after the first week of this month every monday has seen 2 shooters ,and one none shooter. There needs to be more variety.

Another thing that annoys me is Aussie's, Brits, and Japs all get lists of upcoming VC games with release dates...does US ..nooo we get random rumors ,and then we get games that aren't even listed in the rumors.

You figure they'd be playing catch up with the US to get us Link to The Past, Mario World ,and DKC considering other regions already have them.

I am still wondering why they dont throw a bunch on there. You can download an emulator and like 150 games in 5 minutes. Yet it takes Nintendo months to get a few games on a server.

Dosent make sense. Just load em up already.

Quality over quantity. At some point they'll get their act in gear. If you recall Sony and Microsoft are having similar crapified game ports. I'll give them until June. If they do put up a few great games like, Mario Kart 64, or FF6 that'll hold over the fans for a while.

Nintendo is -not- working with roms found online. They are taking original game code and recoding it into the Wii from scratch. I agree, they should shortcut a lot of them.

JamisonWorkshop said:
I am still wondering why they dont throw a bunch on there. You can download an emulator and like 150 games in 5 minutes. Yet it takes Nintendo months to get a few games on a server.

Dosent make sense. Just load em up already.

I don't want to play any games from an emulator on my PC... I want to play the on the Wii system!!!

Back