uhh only 2 people on one 360?

sherwood3570

infused
May 20, 2007
Michigan
Wii Online Code
1830-2062-7374-0757
So you can only have 2 people on one 360?

I bought a core tonight and halo 3 expecting to have a halo war tonight. And we can't find anymore USB slots.

there is a 3rd port on the back but yea, the only way to get 4 people on 1 xbox is to get wireless controllers or a USB hub

thats weird on wikipedia under 360 it says "Controller input 4 maximum (wired or wireless or combination of either)"

Never trust Wikipedia. Most of the articles on that site are user made and many of the times people tend to get their facts wrong.

SLrocket said:
usb hub. duh

Yeah, I was going to get one of those for my 64 but then I realized that the 360 was the first console with usb controller ports and I just bought it last night. HMM.

Anyways, thanks guys. Yeah I was confused at first but I soon found out that wireless controllers are needed, what a rip.

Mitch, are you sure that the third port is on the core? I can't seem to find one.

yea because i have the core (premium broke and was out of warrenty so i just bought a core lol). its right next to the ethernet port

I don't know about the core but the premium has two up front and two in the back

WiiZero said:
I don't know about the core but the premium has two up front and two in the back
wrong. they only have 3. 2 in front and 1 in back. the new models also have a HDMI port which you may have mistaken as a USB port. they only have 3. i have owned both a core and premium and both had 3 and my friend has a new model premium (with HDMI port) which has 3 as well.

lackluster dj said:
so the new extended 3 year warranty didn't apply to your 360?

weak man!
well it was before the extended 3 year. however i opened it one day to try and fix it myself but failed and the VERY NEXT DAY they extended the warranty! however a few weeks ago i sent it in just to see if they would still fix it (i took care in opening it and the only way you can tell it was opened is by the missing security sticker) and on the service.xbox.com site it said it was out of warranty (they said that because its RRoD related it wont show as in warranty even though it is) and now it says its in warranty and has been shipped back to me so i think they actually fixed it! however i have to wait for it to be delivered in order for me to find out.

Personally i wouldn't play the 360 without wireless controllers. Tripping over cords and winding them around the controller when you are done is a thing of the past imo.

Back