UK Buying Ps3 release Date.

Dec 23, 2006
West Mids, England.
Wii Online Code
4655-2810-0795-9892
Hey. im fanatic gamer and well.. a PS3 is a damn must for me for the next final fantasys , metal gear solids and so on.

I own a Xbox 360 (Mainly for Upcoming Halo 3 But Gears of war rocked also)& Wii (Zelda, SSX Blur- an so on) and every other Older console befor them..

An Ya I own a Samsung HD TV So everything looks sweet as on this :)

Who else In the UK is getting a PS3 At Release, and is anyone as sad as me and getting Or will be getting all Latest 3 Consoles :cool:

Side Note: I agree with many about the Price of teh PS3 is abit much but hey They are only gonna get more expensive.. Get used to it..
(I know Peple who buy a PC just to play games and pay nearly 4 times as much of a PS3 and well the games look worse) Anyway

Im Not a hater or a perticular fan-boy I just love my games.

Feel free to comment.;)

im gonna wait for a while for ps3 (a year or two) until it comes down in price.
I prefer the wii now anyways :D

spirit0flight said:
Hey. im fanatic gamer and well.. a PS3 is a damn must for me for the next final fantasys , metal gear solids and so on.

I own a Xbox 360 (Mainly for Upcoming Halo 3 But Gears of war rocked also)& Wii (Zelda, SSX Blur- an so on) and every other Older console befor them..

An Ya I own a Samsung HD TV So everything looks sweet as on this :)

Who else In the UK is getting a PS3 At Release, and is anyone as sad as me and getting Or will be getting all Latest 3 Consoles :cool:

Side Note: I agree with many about the Price of teh PS3 is abit much but hey They are only gonna get more expensive.. Get used to it..
(I know Peple who buy a PC just to play games and pay nearly 4 times as much of a PS3 and well the games look worse) Anyway

Im Not a hater or a perticular fan-boy I just love my games.

Feel free to comment.;)

Your PC friends must be pretty stupid. Cause for a little bit more than the price of a PS3 you can get much better and more stable hardware in a comp. ;)

I am thinking about getting a PS3 since seeing the "little big Planet" and Home videos...I don't think I will get a one at launch since I am a poor student...luckily I finish university in a few months time so I will be able to buy a one then.

VampiricLugia said:
Your PC friends must be pretty stupid. Cause for a little bit more than the price of a PS3 you can get much better and more stable hardware in a comp. ;)

For a little bit more in price you get crappier games, a machine that will need updating in 1-2 years, no ass from girls, and getting the title "computer geek". Ps3 owns any pc on the market. I dont care if it has top of the line parts, pc gaming sucks.

Wii&Ps3 said:
For a little bit more in price you get crappier games, a machine that will need updating in 1-2 years, no ass from girls, and getting the title "computer geek". Ps3 owns any pc on the market. I dont care if it has top of the line parts, pc gaming sucks.

Sorry but you are talking sh*t. The ps3 does not own any PC. Have you seen the trailer for Crysis??? The PS3 will be out of date within 6 months of release in graphics terms. I can go and upgrade my graphics card for less than the cost of a PS3. And thats fore a Geforce 8800 GTX WITH 768MB RAM AND DX10 Support. In addition, the games are cheaper on PC.You should really check your facts before making such a sweeping statement based on your warped opinion. Dont get me wrong, I think the PS3 is a good machine, but please dont delude yourself. Lets look ate the games on the PC adn compare them with those on the PS3 in 12 months:rolleyes:

i might get my mum to buy me the ps3 for an early birthday present but if she does i'll tell her to preorder it

Don't think I'll buy a PS3. Not interested in like..any of the games really, only the motorx one. I'm always strapped for cash anywho so I just about get by with a DS and a Wii to buy games for all the time. It wouldn't be worth me getting a PS3 I don't think.

Plus I wouldn't have the time to play it

The European launch is D-day for Sony. They need to sell at least a million units here to last. I estimate they will. But I've been wrong before.

Yellow_Wii said:
i'm getting one for £200 ! yay me

how did u manage to get it for so cheap?

yea i paid for mine today, i got motorstorm, a hdmi cable aswell as the 3 year insurance..all came to £475 includin delivery from argos and that's after my 10% discount since i work there :nonod:

deeman said:
Sorry but you are talking sh*t. The ps3 does not own any PC. Have you seen the trailer for Crysis???

Ya the PS3 and 360 cant compare to a PC. DX10 blows them out of the water man. Hell the videocard alone to pump out Crysis is as much as the entire PS3. I am definately sticking with the PC for Unreal Tournament 3 and Crysis.

Back