Uk Campout?

I didnt have to campout with my preorder I got there about 10 minutes before they opened and waited about 20 minutes

why should i get there early when i have already payed for it..that is jus plain stupid dnt ya fink:cryin: i best get 1:mad:

Dude, if you have a damn pre-order you don't need to camp out. That is the whole frigg'n reason to pre-ordering in the first place... to avoid camping.

Big_Mill said:
They wony just let you walk in past those without pre-orders i think.

What are you saying bro? Do you think before you type or just smash around on your keyboard alittle until something almost legible is typed? If he pre-ordered, he can walk right in and pick up the console that is promised to him. I can't believe there are so many stupid people on these boards. This forum should be called WiiTard instead of WiiChat.

cheers ABC for that confirmation and for any one who participated(i am trying to sound formal bcuz some people on here dont undastand slang)

I've never seen a camp-out in the uk. Its more of an american/japanese thing. UK Stores generally prefere to do a midnight launch... Plus loads of game/gamestation stores are inside shopping centres that won't open til 8:00am.
If you have pre-ordered then you should get one. I've pre ordered and paid for my wii through woolworths... But being woolworths I am expecting that I will still need to get there early, as I'd be very suprised if they didn't over-sell pre-orders - or cock it up in some way...

I've only ever seen one camp out in the UK and that was for the latest Harry Potter book.

If you've got a pre-order your console is safe. Everything else is fair game unless you've pre ordered the other bits too, such as games, controllers etc. And with people mentioning the lack of controllers around you might want to get their early to get these bits.
Gamestation normally have midnight openings, it's the geekier of big UK game shops. HMV and Game are doing 8am openings only I think.

Back