UK Component cables

Rajveer

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2006
I remember reading somewhere that gametrader had some, but cant find it on their site now. My Game preorder has been pushed back to 22 Dec, so wondering anyone find places where they sell them here in the UK?

OH FFS. If I had known they'd screw us over continually like this I would have imported them a long time ago. I cant even play Zelda because composite makes it look like **** on my HDTV

Christo said:
OH FFS. If I had known they'd screw us over continually like this I would have imported them a long time ago. I cant even play Zelda because composite makes it look like **** on my HDTV

You must have a crap HDTV. I'm quite happily playing Zelda with composite on my HDTV LCD.

Twilight Princess (my friends) on my Gamecube with component cables looks much better on my HDTV than the Wii version without component cables, so its not the tv thats making the game look crap, its composite. Haz, if you upgraded to component, you'd find a great difference and wouldnt be able to go back :)

Damn the release date, always screwing us over :(

Gouranga - component cables and a HDTV/EDTV allow the player to run games at 480p, much better than 480i (and 576i as us Europeans get).

thanks, i have a hard time reading, i read words backwards every now and then =P rub it in some more =*( hehe

stop spamming gouranga, it's annoying

anyway, it seems the UK will have the same problem as the US with component cable shortages. It means you either have to wait for the official nintendo cables, or get some 3rd party ones from amazon (that link I posted before in this topic).

Hopefully I get my LCD HDTV soon, maybe I should get my component cable now...so I have it within the next two months

-SpideyKonfusion :p

Back