UK get metroid preview channel

Staggly

WiiChat Member
Nov 14, 2006
Hey all, we can now downlaod the metroid preview channel form the shop. I assume this is the same as the one they got in the US. I personally try not to see lots of games before they come out so i prob not look at all of it. , but that's just me.

arghh, my wii got stolen so i cant download it (obviously).. i cant wait till i get it back so i can see more off this.. i cant believe one of the wii's biggest franchises got delayed by this much. nintendo has soo much cash from all the wii's they are selling why is it so hard. i heard that it was a problem changing the format from NTSC to PAL version from a video games professional at my local store, but its hard to believe they would have that much trouble with all that money

Finally got this for ourselves! I wondered why my Wii was glowing when I just got in from work, so I've downloaded it and watched the vids...they're pretty good, incase you didn't know what's going on in Corruption, they kind of inform you of the situation, like being 'corrupted' and things. Of course most people by now will probably know lots about the game, I've tried to ignore it so it doesn't get spoilt for me. Bring on the 17th for that other video, then bring on the 26th!

Videos were not that great when I first saw them a few months ago.
Hopefully those seeing them now enjoyed them still though.

Staggly said:
Hey all, we can now downlaod the metroid preview channel form the shop. I assume this is the same as the one they got in the US. I personally try not to see lots of games before they come out so i prob not look at all of it. , but that's just me.

Thats a good update and all except the U.S. had it so its old news to everyone. but at least you got the metroid preview channel congratz.

Back