UK Gets Zelda Link To The Past

D Twizzle

Lovin' The Wii
Aug 16, 2006
Nottingham, England
Wii Online Code
0130-2935-1724-6313
I've been waiting for someone to post this since 11 so I thought what the hell i'll have a look whats on for myself.

So thats Zelda 1,2,3,4,5,6 & 7 all on the Wii and people say we are in the middle of a games drought!

errr...we've or more of I've been in a Wii games drought....I've just been buying GC RPGs....buying Skies of Arcadia...should be in the mail soon....and after that Paper Mario!

Joe said:
errr...we've or more of I've been in a Wii games drought....I've just been buying GC RPGs....buying Skies of Arcadia...should be in the mail soon....and after that Paper Mario!
I count any game playable on the Wii as a Wii game.

Is it me, or did Ninty intentionally wait until PS3 launch day to release it? Not that I'm complaining though, it's the game I wanted on VC the most. :)

They was waiting for something n took the piss :wtf:
What was really out of order was skipping 3 and going to Zelda 4... Ive already got OoT four times (N64, Gamecube 3 times including MQ) and no I didnt go out my way to get it that many times. One on the gamecube is the Zelda collection edition disk that came with it free when i bought the console, the other two are on the MQ disk (I class MQ as another copy cus its just got re-mapping for dungeons :rolleyes:).

Back