[UK Members] Nintendo VIP Member? Get free VC games!

xbandaidx said:
I agree, it annoys me how certain regions get certain things. It also balances out I guess, because we'll get things they won't and vice versa.

Yeah, but you get games and consoles before us (hell, you usually get them before their country of origin) and you also dominate the movie industry etc so I don't really think you can complain.

E7ernal said:
Yeah, but you get games and consoles before us (hell, you usually get them before their country of origin) and you also dominate the movie industry etc so I don't really think you can complain.

No Japan usually gets all the games before us, everytime I look at the release date for a game I'm interested in, it always show Japan having it first.

I've got 2,005 points - hopefully that'll get me something :)... I linked my account when I first set it up too... guess ill wait and see what happens

I've just noticed in my stars section on the Nintendo site, its has products registered to date and all the stuff I've registered and site visits etc. But now there is a also a heading Products I've downloaded to date.
In it is the two games I've download so far from the Virtual Console, and there's also a click here button which opens a small window saying you will soon be able to claim stars from this purchase.

Ah that's cool... i don't have that heading but I've not bought anything yet. Gonna go to my mum's and pick up my old GC pad and download Mario 64 :)

I have around 2000 points waiting but I didn't link my account when I started up the Wii. Anyone know how to do this later on?

so when do you guys think we will be able to do it
i am gettin sonic as soon as they do it got 3000

[In some sort of trance]Must find them little bit of cards[/In some sort of trance]

Back