UK: Online Preorders, who's got what?

Celestial said:
lol I've been posting around now and then, you just didn't realise! Nice to see you again! :yesnod:
Any reason why you won't be getting Galaxy??

Not particularly, just don't really feel it as much as everyone.

(You people drive me insane and will end up forcing me to buy it...)

Cpt.McCloud said:
Not particularly, just don't really feel it as much as everyone.

(You people drive me insane and will end up forcing me to buy it...)

I wasn't gonna get it either, but then people said that it would be good, and I've always liked the Mario games... So it should be good... and I haven't played my Wii in aaaages, so a new game would be good, you should get it lol

Celestial said:
I wasn't gonna get it either, but then people said that it would be good, and I've always liked the Mario games... So it should be good... and I haven't played my Wii in aaaages, so a new game would be good, you should get it lol

Between you and me (and everyone reading this) I am tempted but I need to keep some money and have games i want before it.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Between you and me (and everyone reading this) I am tempted but I need to keep some money and have games i want before it.

Ohh right fair enough, was the same for me, then all the games I wanted got delayed.. Haze, Unreal Tournament 3, Army of Two... So I was able to get Galaxy since I had enough money to buy one game.

@i0n or anyone in the UK that preordered the game:
Did you get that coin for preordering the game? People in the US did I think..

Celestial said:
Ohh right fair enough, was the same for me, then all the games I wanted got delayed.. Haze, Unreal Tournament 3, Army of Two... So I was able to get Galaxy since I had enough money to buy one game.

@i0n or anyone in the UK that preordered the game:
Did you get that coin for preordering the game? People in the US did I think..

Nope no coin :(

Celestial said:
Haze, Unreal Tournament 3, Army of Two

I..I...I..Thin...I think i love you:yesnod:

What made i0n all of a sudden become the posting kind of member?:lol:

Cpt.McCloud said:
I..I...I..Thin...I think i love you:yesnod:

What made i0n all of a sudden become the posting kind of member?:lol:

Lol, calm down now :p

I know, I was really surprised that he replied like.. a minute after I posted.. Quite amazing!

Celestial said:
Lol, calm down now :p

I know, I was really surprised that he replied like.. a minute after I posted.. Quite amazing!

AO2 UT3 HAZE = FTW:)

Were any British consumers receiving the coin?

Cpt.McCloud said:
AO2 UT3 HAZE = FTW:)

Were any British consumers receiving the coin?

lol Ya, I couldn't wait for those games, they were all coming out at once... I was hoping for 2 of them to be delayed, but they all got delayed, Haze in december though, I'll ask for that for Christmas! :)

Don't have a clue who got the coins, I wanted one though, should be getting my Galaxy tomorrow so I hope I get a coin :)

Celestial said:
lol Ya, I couldn't wait for those games, they were all coming out at once... I was hoping for 2 of them to be delayed, but they all got delayed, Haze in december though, I'll ask for that for Christmas! :)

Don't have a clue who got the coins, I wanted one though, should be getting my Galaxy tomorrow so I hope I get a coin :)

Most likely only NOA similar to the PH stylus.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Most likely only NOA similar to the PH stylus.

Probably, there was nothing about coins on UK sites like GAME and stuff, but on US sites it says it comes with the coin... I guess I'll have to live without it

Celestial said:
Probably, there was nothing about coins on UK sites like GAME and stuff, but on US sites it says it comes with the coin... I guess I'll have to live without it

Ebay!

-insert lyrics to weird al song here-

Celestial said:
lol there's actually some on Ebay

Everything is on Ebay...even my own mother:shifty:

-checks price so far-

What price are the coins selling for on average?

Back