UK: Online Preorders, who's got what?

Cpt.McCloud said:
Everything is on Ebay...even my own mother:shifty:

-checks price so far-

What price are the coins selling for on average?

lol I found your mother :yikes: :p
Not sure about how Ebay works, but the prices range from $1 to $31

Celestial said:
lol I found your mother :yikes: :p
Not sure about how Ebay works, but the prices range from $1 to $31

Hehe that's £15.50ish varies of current exchange rate.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Hehe that's £15.50ish varies of current exchange rate.

Yea, but I think they're bids, so they'll probably go higher than that.. Don't know how much people are willing to pay for a coin

Celestial said:
Yea, but I think they're bids, so they'll probably go higher than that.. Don't know how much people are willing to pay for a coin

Did you see anything finished or close to finishing?

Cpt.McCloud said:
Did you see anything finished or close to finishing?

The closest one to closing is 5 hours I think, for $6.51, there have been 8 bids, don't know if it will go higher, I'm guessing they'll be pretty valuable.. eventually.

Celestial said:
The closest one to closing is 5 hours I think, for $6.51, there have been 8 bids, don't know if it will go higher, I'm guessing they'll be pretty valuable.. eventually.

The bids always heat up 1 minute left...its the lore of the land.

Cpt.McCloud said:
The bids always heat up 1 minute left...its the lore of the land.

Ooo cool, I wanna check these bids.. See how high the price goes.. 5 hours though.. Any way of checking the selling price at the end of the auction without waiting for it to finish?

Celestial said:
Ooo cool, I wanna check these bids.. See how high the price goes.. 5 hours though.. Any way of checking the selling price at the end of the auction without waiting for it to finish?

Haven't ebayyed (if that is the correct term) in ages so couldn't help you there.

Just waiting for the post to see whether my pre-order from Game will come today...it doesn't come until around 11 though usually and I have to go to uni in a minute...and I don't finish until 5, then I have a party, so if it does come I won't get much playtime today, nightmare!

i pre ordered from game :) but it was instore so :(
so i have to pick it up,
bad thing is i have no money, and i definatly cant borrow any of my mum because well that would be rude asking my mum for money on her BIRTHDAY lol.

i want this game so bad but i wont be able to get, it, plus iv got work tomorrow

Just got mine through the post this morn, ordered it with littlewoods about a month ago. not played it yet tho.

Just got home and awaiting for me was Galaxy from Game! So It did come a day early, as expected! Let's just see next week whether Pro Street will come a day earlier from Virgin, then RE:UC and MOHH2 again from Virgin a week after.

Got mine today from GAME too, been playing it for a while now, looks crappy on my TV though, I think I might need a HD cable thingy, but yea, good game! :)

Got 19 stars! Woohoo.

Celestial said:
Got mine today from GAME too, been playing it for a while now, looks crappy on my TV though, I think I might need a HD cable thingy, but yea, good game! :)

Got 19 stars! Woohoo.

Component cables?

awesome at 19 stars!

Cpt.McCloud said:
Component cables?

awesome at 19 stars!

lol Yea, probably component cables, whatever cables show the highest quality, I'm hoping they're not expensive... I didn't get a coin :(

Back