UK punk band needs your help!!

captainff

slightly amused
Feb 25, 2007
Wii Online Code
5537-0855-7535-2075
You all know that from time to time I mention a band called From Plan To Progress .. .. .. .. .. well, on 3rd of March (today!) their first UK single was released!

It's only available for download and can be purchased from Play.com

http://www.play.com/Music/MP3-Download-Album/4-/5147244/A-Look-Over/Product.html

or from 7digital.com

http://www.7digital.com/artists/from-plan-to-progress/a-look-over/

or from itunes .. .. .. search for " A look over" and it will find it!

If we all work together we can propel them into the charts!!

If you want to hear the music before you download it then head over to their myspace page

http://www.myspace.com/fromplantoprogress

Hmm, sounds good, I may check it out. First of all, what type of music is it? I would like to know before I check it out.

Inceptor said:
Hmm, sounds good, I may check it out. First of all, what type of music is it? I would like to know before I check it out.
Read the title
UK punk band needs your help!!

^^Thanks Prinny^^

C'mon guys .. .. .. .. listen to the band on their myspace page and if you like what you hear.. .. .. please tell your friends.. .. ..

Inceptor said:
Why do you care so much?

Havent you ever herd of supportin a unknown band ?

Even planet rock plugs bands like The Answer

Inceptor said:
Why do you care so much?

Because I've known 2 of them for 6 years as they've struggled to get to a point where they can try to scrape a living doing what they love.

I want them to be able to make their dreams come true.

captainff said:
Because I've known 2 of them for 6 years as they've struggled to get to a point where they can try to scrape a living doing what they love.

I want them to be able to make their dreams come true.

Oh that brings tears to my eyes, really. To be honest mate I don't care if they don't make a living or not, they obviously aren't that good if they aren't getting anywhere. I know people who started up a few years ago, and are on kerrang sometimes, a band from essex. So either they need more time to improve, or they are just bad.

Inceptor said:
Oh that brings tears to my eyes, really. To be honest mate I don't care if they don't make a living or not, they obviously aren't that good if they aren't getting anywhere. I know people who started up a few years ago, and are on kerrang sometimes, a band from essex. So either they need more time to improve, or they are just bad.

If you don't care then why keep replying to this? Just walk away from it. They're doing alright without your useful intervention.. .. ..

Yeah it sounds like they are doing well from your last post before this "they've struggled to get to a point where they can try to scrape a living doing what they love. " don't make yourself look like a fool please.

Last edited:
Inceptor said:
Yeah it sounds like they are doing well from your last post before this "they've struggled to get to a point where they can try to scrape a living doing what they love. " don't make yourself look like a fool please.

Give them some credit
There not tryin the easy way via tallentless shows

Even bands like Black Sabbath, Pink floyd, The Clash and others had there probs at the start

I know, they may be okay, but the post that captain made was really pointless, and it made me laugh: They were doing alright without your helpful comments"
or something like that, when they are clearly not. All bands start out somewhere I know, but he is making it sound like it is a plea for fans.

Inceptor said:
a plea for fans.
Thinks of poor old Jefro tull

Only good thing about then is they have cowbells in a few tracks

Hehe Jerto Tull... I was going to see them once.

Anyways, I'll give those bands a listen. I like supporting Indie bands, captainff you should listen to some of the bands from around here in London Canada. Like Shotgun Rules, and Moneen. You won't be disappointed.

Floydd said:
Anyways, I'll give those bands a listen. I like supporting Indie bands, captainff you should listen to some of the bands from around here in London Canada. Like Shotgun Rules, and Moneen. You won't be disappointed.

Because I'm being lazy.. .. .. do you have any links and / or recommendations for specific tracks to listen to?

Back