UK Replacement Wii Straps

mine is the strangest of all, I bought mine just 4 days ago and i went to claim my replacement straps and the site said my wii has already been registered :S I sent an email to nintendo. Anyone had this problem?

i agree with few posts above. i donteven use my straps. ive taken them off. i dont see how anyone can damage other items by using these. its common sense to hold the thing tight. ive never let go of my wiimote nor even come close to getting worried. like ooh that was a close shave.

even my lil girl aged nine can play it and not use strap. i was so shocked when i first heard about people damaging their tv etc.

I've done mines before the 22th and i got the straps on the 8th of this month, probably they have low stock.

I got 4 replacement straps :smilewinkgrin:

Tjharwin said:
Not true. I think consoles shipped after a certain date (something like the 16th - 18th) had the new re-enforced strap.

I too think Wii Damage is bull crap. People criticise the Wii at my school saying it's dangerous, SCREW THEM! It's just careless people who want compensation.

I got mine on release date, and mine came with the reinforced straps. My WiiPlay controller didnt though.

got my straps today, ordered about 3 weeks back, not sure i'll ever need them as my controller had a thick strap on anyway.

I thought this was the normal thickness till I compared to a mates wii and the remote I got with my wii play and noticed they were much thinner.

ordered mine late december and got them today. i doubt the thinner ones would ver have broken but free is free :D

I ordered mine around the 20th of December and nothing has come through yet (UK)

Well my free straps finally turned up today. I haven't had any issues with the thinner ones but these straps are being sent out free for a reason so I'll replace the thinners ones regardless. They arrived in a quite nondescript envelope though - plain white with a photocopied bit of paper inside saying how to use the Wiimote carefully and the straps were free inside, not sealed in polythene bags or anything - not complaining, just an observation.

Back