UK: Sony gave out free 46" Sony Bravia LCD HDTV's

lol chris henry of the bengals offered someone 1500 dollars for their spot in line
for a ps3

It was just a hit at the price of PS3 really lol.

I could buy one if I just saved up.

And as for the PC question my father bought my old one, I bought my laptop out of my savings account and my father bought the two new PC's we got. :)

Buy ps3 get free tv
Sell ps3 keep tv
??????????
Profit

But a hdtv is nedded for ps3 unless you want your games to look like ps2 games

But yeh Sony bribeing people to buy ps3s

Where was my wii freebe ?

I'd sell it in a heartbeat and get and a 360 plus Gears of War. Then I'd hook up my Wii60 to the sweet new television that Sony so generously gave me and enjoy the beautiful images flowing from it.

So.

On Sony's next console release, we all move to the UK.

Bag a SDT (Supercool Display TV (The new LCD HDTV!)) and fly back to America.

Darkprinny said:
But yeh Sony bribeing people to buy ps3s

yeah... stupid marketing plans. How dare they do anything to try and sell their product.

Oh hey look a wii...oooh free game.... hehe thanks for the bribe ninty.

Its all the same thing when ya look at it. Nintendo is giving incentives to buy the wii, sony is doing the same with the tv. Its not uncommon in the business world.

Who said it was free £180 for the wii + sports
(converted us uk price was £130)

Trulen said:
So.

On Sony's next console release, we all move to the UK.

Bag a SDT (Supercool Display TV (The new LCD HDTV!)) and fly back to America.

You might even get a free flight home, everyone who got the TV were given free Taxi's.

i0n said:
:eek:

Turns out the first 100 people in line at Virgin Megastore's London store were given a free 46" Sony Bravia worth £2,500 free.

Anyone snag one?

http://uk.videogames.games.yahoo.co...-midnight-and-the-big-surprise-is-77736f.html

Here is CArrefour (SPAIN) they give a 25% discount on all the games for the people who have bought/reserved their PS3 in the store.

Also a bank (BANESTO), give you a PS3 for only 350€ (Cost 600€), if you become a client of them.

I am not a FANBOY or whatever it is called, but I believe that the PS3 is selling bad here in Spain, Last saturday I saw alot of boxes of the PS3 at sales in some stores.......

Maybe it will let us see here in Europe a positive side, like lowering the price to something normal. Althought the PS2 was launch at a good 450€ (now 120€)......

Good Luck Sony, you´ll need it!

kidtmnt said:
Its nice when a company is generous :)
You have to wonder about their ulterior motives though. Sony must have lost a lot of money from those freebies...

What they hope to spend, they hope to get back. No wonder people are spinning this "PS3 most successful launch" rubbish. The PS3 has been damned by a number of factors, such as bad PR, higher price, launch delays, lost exclusives, bad publicity (to the contrary of no publicity is bad publicity) etc...

All in all, I'm not sure if this free HDTV's thing will work for them. Everyone already knows that the free TV's were only given out to around 100 people. If you go into a store today and go to buy a PS3 and ask about the free HDTV, then you'll be very much disappointed. Likewise, everyone knows that Sony is a large company and companies exist to make money. It just depends on whether you want what they sell...

Back