Uk vs. USA

tunaonrice

T U N A
Aug 3, 2007
Wii Online Code
3749-9360-9397-4189
So FIFA 08 is coming out in the UK at end of Sept, but the US has to wait till Oct. Of course, then we already have MP3 and they dont get it till end of Oct.

Thats kind of lame. I want FIFA 08 now!

Well, tough! The US get everything first except Mario Strikers and now Fifa 08. Both Football (Soccer) games. More demand over here for them. I mean we still don't have Pokemon battle Revolution, not that it's had much good reviews and stuff though.

Well it does make sense for the UK to get Fifa and Strikers before us in the US, like Wozz said there is much higher demand for the game over there, and most likely more money to be made. I have noticed though a lot of people like football/soccer games on consoles much more than the actual thing here in the US so sales aren't too terrible here.

yeah quit complaining lol,

can anybody mention any games that have ever come out here (UK) before in the US eaxcept form Football/soccer games

the war has started *eats popcorn*
popcorn.gif

im gonna be nice and say it should go to UK
ps. i live in the US

I didn't know Fifa 08 wasn't coming out 'til the end of October in the States! I'm glad, because you guys get everything before we do, I'm absolutely dying to get Corrpution, but I still have to wait another like 7 weeks! And I wasn't bothered about Mario Strikers, so for me, Fifa 08 will be the first one over I get on the US!

In the end it just makes more sense.

The UK should get more titles before we do or at least at the same time as us over here so we can discuss/help each other at the same time. Just my opinion though.

Last edited:
OMFG,
You get Movies, Games, CDs, pretty much everything over us and then as soon as you don't get your way you spit your dummy out. It's pathetic tbh suck it up yeah?

I really want Fifa 08, but theres so many good games coming out that I'm not going to have enough money!!

Hm... Super Paper Mario, Metroid Prime 3, Mario Galaxy, Smash Bros Brawl... and some titles haven't even got a release date yet...

so shut your filthy american pie hole!

Last edited:
the apprentice is always stronger than the master eventually.

US WINS

We've discussed this to death.
So let's try and not discuss it again, because the same thing will get said over and over, aside the fact that it makes more sense that the UK gets Soccer/Actual Football game before the US.

Redundancy, I say!

cif said:
fifa is ****, pro evo is atleast 1000 times better
I'll have to disagree...I personally prefer Fifa, although PES is very good, I just prefer the way Fifa handles. I know it's generally regarded that PES is better, but the next iterations should prove an interesting fight as it appears that Fifa is looking the better game.

EDIT: sorry, I know I shouldn't have said anything but I couldn't help put my opinion across.

Back