UK: What do you think of Dave?

FRuMMaGe said:
Nope. Never heard of him

Ahh bummer!

Check out some of his stuff on youtube, he's actually been in a lot of stuff including The Mummy =] (he was the man who had that bug crawl under his skin), he's been in Gladiator, Mean Machine, Alien Autopsy and most recently Pirates 3 XD

He's my favorite comedian and he's doing a tour next year so I'm finally going to get to see him live, can't wait!

Omid, the guy with a surname that I can't spell. I watched Jack Dee Live at the Apollo, and I never expect any of his guests to be good, but this guy was even worse than the others. Then every time I saw him after that it was constant strings of oil jokes. Just a horrible comedian, Jack Dee, however...

New series of Buzzcocks starts next Thursday so I can get my Simon fix. Bill seems to have backed down a bit now Simon's there, neh. I really liked Mark but Simon is possibly the best presenter ever. He might even deserve a mention of the word epic.

Frogger said:
He might even deserve a mention of the word epic.

:yikes: Don't splash that word around! It can only be used to describe things related to Nintendo (such as Waluigi :lol: )

el-zilcho said:
two things I hate about Dave

top gear

Tony Slatery

Apart from that :thumbsup:

Top Gear sucks. I'll only watch it if there is literally nothing good on any other channel. Even then I find myself dying a little bit inside each time they make one of their crap jokes.

Frogger said:
I watched Jack Dee Live at the Apollo, and I never expect any of his guests to be good, but this guy was even worse than the others. Then every time I saw him after that it was constant strings of oil jokes. Just a horrible comedian, Jack Dee, however...

Thought you of all people would have liked him, what with all his sexist jokes and all.

And that Simon guys presenting.. that is awful.

surfinrach90 said:
Thought you of all people would have liked him, what with all his sexist jokes and all.

And that Simon guys presenting.. that is awful.

Lol, sexist jokes are great! :lol:

Lol, Jimmy Carr is the best at it, one line after another it's great.

Missed the chance to see him a couple of weeks a go, but he's often in my town so I'll see him next time.

surfinrach90 said:
Lol, Jimmy Carr is the best at it, one line after another it's great.

Missed the chance to see him a couple of weeks a go, but he's often in my town so I'll see him next time.

Best sexist joke I've heard is:

Q. What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

A. Nothing, you've already told her twice.

:lol:

Jimmy Carr is simply hilarious. If I'm not mistaken he's on Friday Night With Jonathon Ross tomorrow night, don't miss it.

As for Dave, it's alright, as someone has said it's just UKG2 or whatever isn't it?

Sticking with the Jimmy Carr theme...

Jimmy Carr said:
I bought my girlfriend a book called cheap and easy vegetarian cooking. Which is ideal for her because, not only is she a vegetarian...

Lmao, that sounds like a Jimmy Carr joke!

'My girlfriend said she wanted me to tease her.
So I said, "All right, fatty."'

Back