uk wii pre-orders

epikon

WiiChat Member
Nov 11, 2006
UK
Wii Online Code
6669-5605-4028-6511
not sure where to post this. Ive just pre-ordered the basic wii package from pc world and i was wondering if wii play comes with the remote, with the console. only reason i asked is wii play is said to come with the remote not the console. sounds a bit strange but all im really wondering is do i have to buy another wii remote to get wii play?

hmm i cant really understand what you are saying in the post but i will try to explain.

The wii bundle comes with One console One wii sports One Remote and One Nunchuk.
You can buy Wii Play as separatly, this a game with loads of mini games And comes with another Wii remote.

the wii itself comes with wii sports and and controller and a nunchuck.

wii play is a seperate game and is bundled with the remote but no nunchuck.

ok thanks for the reply. to put it simple i was just wondering if wii play comes with the remote that comes wit the console. have my answer anyway was going to buy another remote anyway. cheers

Last edited:
in the last post, by wii sports i meant wii play. now been editted.

epikon said:
not sure where to post this. Ive just pre-ordered the basic wii package from pc world and i was wondering if wii play comes with the remote, with the console. only reason i asked is wii play is said to come with the remote not the console. sounds a bit strange but all im really wondering is do i have to buy another wii remote to get wii play?

In the Wii Sports Hardware bundle you get:
1) Wii Console
2) Wii Sports
3) Wii remote
4) Wii Nunchuck
5) Component AV Cable
6) Power supply

Wii Play is a game (comprising of several mini games) and it also comes with a Wii remote. The Wii remote retails at £30 and Wii Play retails at £40.... so basically you get a game for an extra £10.... word of advise though: Buy an extra nunchuck too so you can play 2 player Wii sports.... it's soooo much better with 2-4 players than just 1 player!

Last edited:
Back