UK Wii Registration

KaDee

Intellectual Visionary
Oct 16, 2006
Wii Online Code
6267-1290-5033-7224
Im aware that its possible to register your Wii console on the Nintendo site to extend the warranty 90 days, but I would like to know, is that is only for US/Canada only?

I have registered for VIP 24:7 using the PIN that came with the Wii manual, but I cant find a Product Registration section on the UK Nintendo site to register the serial.

Once going into my section of VIP 24:7 it does state that my Wii is registered (being as I used the PIN that came with it to sign up), but I dont feel that is the same as registering it using the serial to extend the warranty.

When I first connected to the Wii shop I did the agreements and then was asked for my username and password, I believe that's me registered, so bring on the free VC games!!

im_a_super_smash_bro said:
here you can regester for europe: http://wii.nintendo.co.uk/30.html

Thanks, but are you sure thats the same thing as is for the US gamers?
Thats basically what I've already signed up with, although it was the VIP section, its the pratically the same thing. I note that form of registration doesnt mention anything about extending the warranty, which is what I would like.

For those of you from the US, when you registered your Wii's by inputing the serial code, did you get a specific message stating your warranty had been extended?

So 43 people can look at the topic but cant be fukin arsed to contribute n give an answer, cus out of the 43 someone could of atleast answered, "Did you get a specific message stating your warranty had been extended".

did you ever find out the score with this?

up to now i have only added the codes for the vip thing, is that my product register for warranty.

i have no internet at home so cant do it via the wii

t121anf said:
did you ever find out the score with this?

up to now i have only added the codes for the vip thing, is that my product register for warranty.

i have no internet at home so cant do it via the wii

Nope, I never, and the thought did come to mind recently aswell :frown2:

I registered the Wii scratchcard for my stars at nintendovip.com, and apparently in the future, I can use my stars to by Wii points, which in turn buy VC stuff.

I wasn't aware of that proper system registration thing though, be good if we could find out how to do it, and how to link the VIP stars to Wii points.

Last edited:
On a similar note is it possible to link my account retroactively? I didn't get it to work on purchase day and wanted to get onto my shop. Now I can't find a way to link it back again :(

Back