UK's thoughts on 'My Sims' ?????

csayers666

WiiChat Member
Nov 16, 2006
Surrey, England
I bought this game for my wife, cos she liked 'animal crossing' so much, and i was told they were alike. Now she's been playing it for 9 hours, and i cant get a response from her. Obviously she loves it, and i wondered what other people thought of it too...

Sorry people! i posted in the wrong forum.

Last edited:
9 hours? o_O hopefully the remote dies soon for her sake. lol

looks fun, but i didnt buy it yet. and i loved animal crossing for DS

i haven't played animal crossing so can you tell me what is so addicting about the game O_0

Mrs csayers666 says, 'in this game there is always something to do. prospecting, planting trees, building, making furniture,exploring, meeting people, dancing...
...a planned half hour gaming turns into a full day'.

Hmmm maybe Im still going to buy this :)

I didnt like animal crossing. I played it for like 15 minutes. But the whole graphic style didnt apeal to me

I loved Animal Crossing, especially because of the art style, but something about this game is making me avoid it. I may purchase it sometime in the future, or not at all, but for now, I think I will focus on other Wii titles. :)
I am glad to hear that you and your wife are enjoying it though.

I'm not that keen from what I've seen in the advert, I thought it was going to be more like the pc version and not like Mii's, I should have known really though!

I think anyone who likes Animal Crossing is good, should give this a go. The graphics are similar, and doing things for residents earns bonus stuff too. As the town earns more stars, you can enter different areas, and build in some too. Each house you build is placed into the town, but the internal layout of each house is automatic. But then again, you do have the fun of building all your own furniture, and the residents ask for furniture too.

As you earn stars for the town, more visitors arrive, and you can meet them in the hotel. If you like them you can invite them to move in and design a house for them. then you choose the location for the house/buisness, and construction begins. Yet again as the game progresses, you get a better choice of building materials.

I wouldn't mind it being so good, but my Xbox360Elite is plugged into the same tv, and i havent been able to use it for 2 days. But now i know how she feels when she's complaining about us on the console for too long.

Oh yeh, you can change the voice and appearence of your person too. They do resemble Mii's but are a lot better animated and presented too.

I'd say if you didn't enjoy Animal Crossing avoid this. But if you liked it this is far better and way more flexible. Apart from Wii Sports the only game worth playing on Wii so far if you ask me, including the incredibly disappointing Zelda, and it's taken it's sweet time!!

And sucks about ya 360 mate, need my daily dose of Pro Evo and Bioshock!!

Back