Ultimate Duck Hunting Screens

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
[xFLOAT=left]http://www.wiichat.com/news-images/duckhunting.jpg[/xFLOAT]Newcomers Detn8 Games Ltd have announced their first title for the Wii console, Ultimate Duck Hunting.

Set for release in July 2007, Ultimate Duck Hunting is a realistic hunting simulation that features both shooting and retrieving. Choose your dog (yellow, chocolate, or black Labrador retriever) and train him to respond to your commands, all controlled by player motions using the Wii Remote™. Gear up with name-brand guns, camouflage, and decoys – then it’s off into the wilderness to set up decoys, use duck calls, and ultimately become a crack shot using the Wii Remote to aim and fire at tough-to-down mallard, hen, black, and teal ducks.

Ultimate Duck Hunting features four modes of play: Single Hunt where you score points by shooting a required number of ducks, Career Mode in which you hunt over several seasons, create your own hunter and dog, and improve your dog by earning points, Multi-player Mode where two players compete head-to-head on a split screen, and Training Mode, a mini-game for training your dog.

Here's a few screens from the title:

Attachments

• Detn8_UDH_Wii_Screen01.jpg
    Detn8_UDH_Wii_Screen01.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 668
  • Detn8_UDH_Wii_Screen02.jpg
    Detn8_UDH_Wii_Screen02.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 511
  • Detn8_UDH_Wii_Screen03.jpg
    Detn8_UDH_Wii_Screen03.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 505
  • Detn8_UDH_Wii_Screen04.jpg
    Detn8_UDH_Wii_Screen04.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 713
  • Detn8_UDH_Wii_Screen05.jpg
    Detn8_UDH_Wii_Screen05.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 599
  • Detn8_UDH_Wii_Screen06.jpg
    Detn8_UDH_Wii_Screen06.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 370
  • Detn8_UDH_Wii_Screen07.jpg
    Detn8_UDH_Wii_Screen07.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 505
  • Detn8_UDH_Wii_Screen08.jpg
    Detn8_UDH_Wii_Screen08.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 473
  • Detn8_UDH_Wii_Screen09.jpg
    Detn8_UDH_Wii_Screen09.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 485
  • Detn8_UDH_Wii_Screen10.jpg
    Detn8_UDH_Wii_Screen10.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 517
I dont know why but when i heard about this game i thought that it would be like the old duck hunt (silly i know). This looks really good.

Thankyou for the screens

When i Started to read this I thought it was a joke, then after seeing the screen shots I chuckled at the thought of "serious" duck hunt. I think it will do well, as duck hunt is synonymous with nintendo.

And I suppose it could be kinda fun......

LoganSix said:
I read a review that it was very boring and poor AI and graphics.

where is this review, i couldnt find anything when i have searched on some gaming sites.

cheers,

piss on this. i wanted an old school remake.

wii play's clay bird shooter isnt the same w/o that damned dog laughing his ass off @ you.

very cool looking!!!!!! id deff consider getting this

Back