ultimate idea for a fighting game

Elmaxo13

WiiChat Member
Mar 17, 2007
Ok here is another crazy idea for a fighting, like an evolutionized super smash bros. how about a multi platform game that has all of the systems charecters like master cheif, kratos, final fantasy characters, resident evil 4 characters, megaman, zero, lunar knights ( lucian and aaron), so what do you think?
any other ideas?

that would be awesome but i doubt it would ever happen.........ID BEAT UP MASTER CHIEF WITH MEGAMAN!!!!

oh and also tekken fighters, virtua fighters, pikmin,

so like a universal super smash bros, where microsoft, sony, and nintendo team up and create this super awesome game that can be bought on any system? great idea, will never happen.

Elmaxo13 i can not complain about this idea lol. Because this is a neat idea, i never thought about it like that. But yeah they will never do that for real. Kinda sucks though because you have a good idea but no one to hear it. But i got to give you, your props on this on.

^^ but no wii exclusive characters, right? i mean link was cool in 2, but yeah, hopefully you just mean that it will only be on the wii.

Your idea has been thought of atleast 2 trillion times and it still hasn't happened, so it probably never will.

That would mean Sony, Ninty and Microsoft teaming up....dream on.

Tekken Vs Mortal Kombat

Now thats a good idea!

Back