Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ultimate Wii Post!!

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Chat' started by Hush Sound, Aug 27, 2006.

1. Hush Sound

Hush Sound WiiChat Member

Wii-mote revolutionary??

I wrote a long and according someone, "commonish" post, so I'll focus on one big concern I have. I like the idea of the wii-mote and the huge possible upside of it, but I'm gonna stay skeptical until I actually have one in my hand to try. If Nintendo is confident in the remote, they need to demo it in stores BEFORE launch, with some wii-mote intensive games. I wanna see what this baby can do to revolutionize gaming. I want them to prove to me that my technologically inept parents can be converted to gamers.

Has anybody demoed the wii-mote yet? Perhaps at an expo or event... If so, is it mind-blowingly awesome or just annoying and hard to use?

#1 Hush Sound, Aug 27, 2006
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2006
  2. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh all thoes things have been posted and discussed, and some awnsered already, we have a policy here at wiichat to look around and search threads (using search bar) before you post a thread that seems commonish

3. Jakobthelyre

Jakobthelyre WiiChat Member

well see the downside of having it demo'd in stores, is the store will be all crowded. i mean havign a crowded store without any paying customers, is pretty lame.

4. Arcadium

Arcadium Not Banned

Wii Friend Code: 6980-3796-3948-8393
    6980-3796-3948-8393
    I completely agree, if i0n can please close this thread.