um are you guys secretly sony fanboys or something?

bigcomicbookfan

i'm a big comic book fan
May 21, 2007
i registered on this site hoping to avoid the blantant sony and microsoft fanboys but iguess theyre here too. heres proof you have a sony forum on wii chat .com in case you didnt notice hteres a wii in wiichat.com. ok please get rid of the sony forum and add a comic book forum in its place sincerly bigcomicbookfan:ciappa: :aureola: :sick: :yikes:

surprisingly nobody answered to this thread lmao....... Hey dude to be honest the ps3 section is very entertaining once you know how to hold your ground. But hey i don't mind the fanboys being on here, as long as they contain themselves. but there's know way this sight could be undercover because the wii and nintendo has the most forums.

I agree. This section is awful. Unlike the Wii sections. There's a certain person who just comes onto here, bitches at anyone who attacks the PS3 with reason. Then the moderator let's him go on for 5 pages. Nice work guys. Nice. Do us all a favor, close the PS3 section.

sagema said:
I agree. This section is awful. Unlike the Wii sections. There's a certain person who just comes onto here, bitches at anyone who attacks the PS3 with reason. Then the moderator let's him go on for 5 pages. Nice work guys. Nice. Do us all a favor, close the PS3 section.

lol you're such a nazi.

Funny coause its always the nintendo fanboys making fun of it. I dont know why you cant just stay out of here but see if you like this.

You can get rid of the playstation forum, but not the 360!!!

Something occasionally pops up thats interesting but its normally just arguments!

WII60=FTW

bigcomicbookfan said:
i registered on this site hoping to avoid the blantant sony and microsoft fanboys but iguess theyre here too. heres proof you have a sony forum on wii chat .com in case you didnt notice hteres a wii in wiichat.com. ok please get rid of the sony forum and add a comic book forum in its place sincerly bigcomicbookfan:ciappa: :aureola: :sick: :yikes:

I think a ps3 section is justified - but I'd love to see a comic section - I tried creating a thread in the lounge about this but noone made a single damn post on it...

sagema said:

Lol I couldn't have said it better...and of course after 5 pages each containing about 3 to 4 essays from said person other fanboys are banned for speaking their mind.

Back