um are you guys secretly sony fanboys or something?

spicka said:
im not a fanboy but i do like sony, i have a ps3 and a wii, and i had an xbox (not 360) but it died

of course you meantion that the xbox died but you dont meantion that ps2s, wiis, even sega saturns and neo geo pocket colors broke just microsoft consoles break eh???/:aureola: :yesnod: :smilewinkgrin: :ciappa: :mad5:

is there anyone on this board that is NOT a fanboy? i wanted fair and balanced game info without all the fanboyism crap but i guess icant even find that there. me and the anti-fanboys hsould have our own subforum here called the comic book forum..:smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :yesnod: :aureola: :yikes:

bigcomicbookfan said:
of course you meantion that the xbox died but you dont meantion that ps2s, wiis, even sega saturns and neo geo pocket colors broke just microsoft consoles break eh???/:aureola: :yesnod: :smilewinkgrin: :ciappa: :mad5:

is there anyone on this board that is NOT a fanboy? i wanted fair and balanced game info without all the fanboyism crap but i guess icant even find that there. me and the anti-fanboys hsould have our own subforum here called the comic book forum..:smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :yesnod: :aureola: :yikes:
wow seriously dude, just leave
your a freakin fanboy
its a fact that his xbox broke, your the one who has to disect it to see how it could be a fanboyism remark

maybe WIICHAT.COM was a clue that there would be some fanboys here?

You overuse "fanboys"....... There are plenty of neutral people here. they just aren't so loud...

anytime one of my systems breaks i just swap it out with a unit at our comic book store 2 of my xboxs broke just swapped em 1 used 360 from gamestop never work didnt ry it until my warranty expired... just swapped it. same with 3 of my ps2s, 1 gba sp and if my wii ever breaks i will just swap itout for another unit if my boss is not here :aureola: :aureola: :smilewinkgrin: :mad5:

also if anyone wants to buy a used game console you better pm me now 10% all consoles!!1 :mad5: :ciappa: :aureola:

lol:

dont know him... dont like him... 0/10 here's my complaint about him:

My complaint about Stranger

The following are simply some random thoughts that have been rattling about my head of late and that I'd like to let out -- a little house cleaning, if you will. First and foremost, I like to face facts. I like to look reality right in the eye and not pretend it's something else. And the reality of our present situation is this: It seems clear that Stranger should just face the facts. But we ought to look at the matter in a broader framework before we draw final conclusions on the subject: We see that Stranger's emotionally biased and expletive-filled notions push home the point that recidivism appears to have triumphed. I trust that I have not shocked any of you by writing that. However, I do realize that some of my readers may feel that much of what I have penned about Stranger in this letter is heartless and in violation of our Christian duty to love everyone. If so, I can say only that Stranger's opuscula reek of escapism. I use the word "reek" because pharisaism is not merely an attack on our moral fiber. It is also a politically motivated attack on knowledge. The devil not only finds too much mischief for idle hands to do, but increasingly in our contemporary world, he causes grotesque yokels to formulate social policies and action programs based on the most scurrilous sorts of corporatism in existence. The wisdom that comes from maturation of the spirit, mind, and body will some day prevail over the idiocy of Stranger's expedients, the point being that his peevish, snooty editorials violate values so important to our sense of community. Stranger then blames us for that. Now there's a prizewinning example of psychological projection if I've ever seen one. I wonder if he really believes the things he says. He knows they're not true, doesn't he? The answer is rather depressing but I'll tell you anyway. The answer begins with the observation that if Stranger gets his way, none of us will be able to hold out the prospect of societal peace, prosperity, and a return to sane values and certainties. Therefore, we must not let Stranger desecrate personal religious objects.

I have a scientist's respect for objective truth. That's why I'm telling you that Stranger's ballyhoos are rife with contradictions and difficulties; they're thoroughly garrulous, meet no objective criteria, and are unsuited for a supposedly educated population. And as if that weren't enough, if Fate desired that Stranger make a correct application of what he had read about Pyrrhonism, it would have to indicate title and page number, since the nit-picky big-mouth would otherwise never in all his life find the correct place. But since Fate does not do this, there are two classes of people in this world. There are those who leave a generation of people planted in the mud of a grumpy world, to begin a new life in the shadows of phallocentrism, and there are those who take a proactive, rather than a reactive, stance. Stranger fits neatly into the former category, of course. Of all of Stranger's exaggerations and incorrect comparisons, one in particular stands out: "Taxpayers are a magic purse that never runs out of gold." I don't know where he came up with this, but his statement is dead wrong.

I feel that writing this letter is like celestial navigation. Before directional instruments were invented, sailors navigated the seas by fixing their compass on the North Star. But for those of us who make our living trying to honor our nation's glorious mosaic of cultures and ethnicities, it is important to consider that it's astounding that he has found a way to work the words "transubstantiatively" and "counterdisengagement" into his opinions. However, you may find it even more astounding that the justification he gave for seeking to develop a Pavlovian reflex in us, to make us afraid to enable all people to achieve their potential as human beings was one of the most catty justifications I've ever heard. It was so catty, in fact, that I will not repeat it here. Even without hearing the details you can still see my point quite clearly: Stranger should learn to appreciate what he has instead of feeling so oppressed because he can't do everything he wants, every time he wants to. If Stranger thinks that he can make me turn to a life of crime, then he's barking up the wrong tree. How did he get so poxy? I have my theories, but they're only speculation. At any rate, he should not thrust all of us into scenarios rife with personal animosities and petty resentments. Not now, not ever. Okay, this letter has become much too long so I'll just jump right to the punchline: Stranger's genius for crime, squalor, and disorder has once again asserted itself.

Last edited:
okay, if you look at his post times, he methodically posts every 2 minutes. Before he posted his rant at stranger in the rate a member thread, he had posted 2 minutes before.

his post was 828 words. Which means he types 414 words per minute. OR the alternative, he pre-rendered it......even sadder.

Brawny said:
okay, if you look at his post times, he methodically posts every 2 minutes. Before he posted his rant at stranger in the rate a member thread, he had posted 2 minutes before.

his post was 828 words. Which means he types 414 words per minute. OR the alternative, he pre-rendered it......even sadder.

:yikes: :yikes:

your right!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

we've finally gotten to the bottom of this. well, sort of.

bigcomicbookfan said:
anytime one of my systems breaks i just swap it out with a unit at our comic book store 2 of my xboxs broke just swapped em 1 used 360 from gamestop never work didnt ry it until my warranty expired... just swapped it. same with 3 of my ps2s, 1 gba sp and if my wii ever breaks i will just swap itout for another unit if my boss is not here :aureola: :aureola: :smilewinkgrin: :mad5:

also if anyone wants to buy a used game console you better pm me now 10% all consoles!!1 :mad5: :ciappa: :aureola:

Ok, you are kind of getting on my nerves. You seem to think that because someone focuses on one or two systems is some how a fanboy for not mentioning the entirity of every system mentioned through out history. You seem to think that everyone is a fanboy. By this, if someone says something good about another system.. they are then a fanboy. Which in itself is wrong. Fanboys are the result of inbreeding .. and bias. When the bias breeds ignorance, and that ignorance is used as the means to hate another by use of ignorance rather than facts, the result is a fanboy mentality. In this case, you are not accepting things for what they are. You seem.. distraught that there is such thing as a ps3 section in a wiichat forum. Also, you seem to feel that because you dissagree with someone, the whole section deserves to be shut down. Interesting. Further more, because you claim you find fanboys, you call for the shutting down of the ps3 section.. but what about the 360 section.. and the wii section.. they have fanboys too. Omg should we shut them all down? should this website cease to exist? There in lies the core of your hypocrisy and also your undoing.

You complain about fanboys, and you want them gone. That is a good indication, that you as a fanboy, should take your own advice. :wink:

Last edited:
bigcomicbookfan said:

i was just saying that mine broke, not that they all break

Well no matter what some one will side with one or the other. Wether or not its fanboyism or perspective, someone will think ones better then the other. Even if you like comics, someone will like Marvel over Capcom.

bigcomicbookfan said:
isnt that the jamaican flag comics didnt originate in jamaica despite what you say...

I knew the geeks would come out for this comment. I didnt read the responses after this, so if someone already corrected the tard then im sorry :)
This is the jamaican flag
small_flag_of_jamaica.gif

You were close though :wtf:

Sovieto said:
wow seriously dude, just leave
your a freakin fanboy
its a fact that his xbox broke, your the one who has to disect it to see how it could be a fanboyism remark

What do you expect with the name "bigcomcbookfan"? He has already cursed himself never to get laid. If I had never been with a girl, I would probably lash out in retarded comments like him.

Back