um is it me...

ganton said:
i seem to get past alright

muwahaha

orly??? :shifty:

nah youre alright in my book. never had to look at you for anything, but do i now :wtf:

:wink:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
orly??? :shifty:

nah youre alright in my book. never had to look at you for anything, but do i now :wtf:

hey, tito was my real brother and he wanted to chat with u guys about stuff, but u banned him, i have to tell that now.

wario2ooo said:
hey, tito was my real brother and he wanted to chat with u guys about stuff, but u banned him, i have to tell that now.

ohhh

you should of told me i thought it was your dupe account during your ban

ETA- hes actually not even banned, i went to look up his profile and hes fine to get in

The_Loose_Cannon said:
ohhh

you should of told me i thought it was your dupe account during your ban

ETA- hes actually not even banned, i went to look up his profile and hes fine to get in
are u sure, i dont want to bother him, he is sleeping, its like trying to wake up a log, he is in deep sleep, ill ask him later
and thanks for the help again:smilewinkgrin:

wario2ooo said:
are u sure, i dont want to bother him, he is sleeping, its like trying to wake up a log, he is in deep sleep, ill ask him later
and thanks for the help again:smilewinkgrin:

now why on earth would you wake a relative to tell them if they are banned from a website??? jeez its not like its an emergency if hes banned or not :confused:

if i recieved a 911 call for someone being banned on the internet id hang up.....

in any event, ganton ill keep my eyes on you

166288.jpg

The_Loose_Cannon said:
now why on earth would you wake a relative to tell them if they are banned from a website??? jeez its not like its an emergency if hes banned or not :confused:

if i recieved a 911 call for someone being banned on the internet id hang up.....

in any event, ganton ill keep my eyes on you

166288.jpg

WHAHAHA

dont worry, he wakes up by himself

How old are Wario2ooo seriously your acting like you are 12 arrr.....Anyway I haven't really noticed a un-normal amounts of banned people, but have noticed if you have a crappily compressed Pokemon picture as your avatar you get banned although I'm not complaining

Sam_Harris said:
How old are Wario2ooo seriously your acting like you are 12 arrr.....Anyway I haven't really noticed a un-normal amounts of banned people, but have noticed if you have a crappily compressed Pokemon picture as your avatar you get banned although I'm not complaining

There can some mature 12 year old's not all are immature.

Meh, the pokemon thing has all settled down and they started to follow rules, some of them anyways

Have I Done Anything Wrong On Here? EVER!? No... Wait... I can't Remember... Have I? :wtf:

I've Been here Since August... Hmmm... I Dunno.

Oh! Speaking Of August! Wiired And I Are Gonna Have Our WiiChat Anniversaries On The Same Day!:cool: Aug 8th... Weird, Huh?

Hey Chach it doesnt really matter if someone as been banned there is always a good reaosn for it.

So dont complain about being banned people it never helps.

Back