Umbrella Chronicles how to Co Op Play?

Longshanks

WiiChat Member
Mar 28, 2008
I Have Umbreller chronicles but cant find the coop play option, do i have to get to level 4 to enable this or is it available from the start, if it is I cant find the setup.

PLease help its driving me mad

If I remember right, it's been awhile since I played it, there are two character pictures that you can choose from. You pick one and your partner can pick the other.

I think it's one of the best shooters out there. I was disappointed with House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return. Ghost Squad was short but okay. I don't regret my purchase of Umbrella Chronicles at all.

Icandy said:
I think it's one of the best shooters out there. I was disappointed with House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return. Ghost Squad was short but okay. I don't regret my purchase of Umbrella Chronicles at all.

Thanks alot for the info:)

Icandy said:
If I remember right, it's been awhile since I played it, there are two character pictures that you can choose from. You pick one and your partner can pick the other.
this is my problem, when i try to use the other controller nothing happens this is why im confused how do i match the controller in this game, in WII sports you just press 1 & 2 together and it loads up on UC all 4 lights just flash...what am i doing wrong

Back