UMEGAMES: Console wars (the next generation)

lloyd_yayo

Nintendo 4life
Oct 16, 2006
ohio
Wii Online Code
7527 1826 6337 6464
Part 2 of the console wars debate, looking into whats needed in the next generation

comment your thoughts as well

[video=youtube;R5uL0Fbnx_Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5uL0Fbnx_Y&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

#1 for me: nintendo has to stop rehashing the same franchises over and over. I got tired of mario years ago.

Also I hear when new games are out the ps3 and 360 overperform the PC simply because many people do not have the latest hardware for PC, and even if they do RAGE for PC was a castastrophy while the ps3 and 360 versions played it with a seamless framerate. that tells me that microsoft and sony still have nothing to offer in a new console as they have nothing to improve upon.

Also I think the current economy can't handle a new $300+ console and the guys in the video point out that $70 games will turn off everybody. I say all consoles can stay where they are with add-on hardware/software.

I think the current economy can't handle a new $300+ console and the guys in the video point out that $70 games will turn off everybody. I say all consoles can stay where they are with add-on hardware/software.

thats a very strong point, the irony is however with DLC we end up spending more than $70 on games anway.

Pokemon games came first, manga came last.

The hate on the tablet doesn't surprise me, but I find it stupid. Same sort of controversy the Wiimote as a gimmick received, even though it's a good controller with gimmicks in addition. Nowadays, the only haters of the Wiimote are indeed, haters who simply refuse to play Nintendo.

Here's my take on what next gen seriously needs.

- Low prices for our garbage economy.

- Better 1st party for Sony and Microsoft.

- Less **** from Microsoft (still ain't buying, even if they follow through)

- Less fanboys

- Nintendo needs to make that better online junk, just as they promised.

- Microsoft needs to suck less.

- PS4 WITH BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY (you never know if Sony might do something as stupid as not have it...)!

- No hidden expenses, i.e. online fees (don't you give us that pay 'n play ****, Nintendo).

- Great games before a great console.

- GTFO Microsoft, go back to your computer ****. /hate

Pokemon games came first, manga came last.

The hate on the tablet doesn't surprise me, but I find it stupid. Same sort of controversy the Wiimote as a gimmick received, even though it's a good controller with gimmicks in addition. Nowadays, the only haters of the Wiimote are indeed, haters who simply refuse to play Nintendo.

- Less fanboys

- PS4 WITH BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY (you never know if Sony might do something as stupid as not have it...)!

- No hidden expenses, i.e. online fees (don't you give us that pay 'n play ****, Nintendo).

ROFL
i like this 100%
except i do feel like sony has good 1st party titles, just not as good as nintendos.
next generation however, as i said, I'm willing to try microsoft. I've never had an xbox.

- Less fanboys

You want Sony and Nintendo to switch places next gen?

in a dream world, sony and nintendo can just combine forces as THE gaming industry outta japan and crush microsoft, which i would have no problem with.

- Less fanboys

blah blah blah your wrong blah blah blah

:D yup 1st party microsoft blows. Fable III is like that fat chick you pick up at a party and spend the next week explaining to your friends how drunk you were. Still have to say nintendo thinks everyone in the world likes mario bros #192, yes I played NSMBwii: the most overrated wii game ever :angry: and Sony has to apollogize for it's crappy online service every year. Xbox is still the champion of gamers like me.

p.s. I'm a Besthesda fanboy, it just so happens that the 360 is the best console for it :dita:

Still have to say nintendo thinks everyone in the world likes mario bros #192, yes I played NSMBwii: the most overrated wii game ever :angry:
That's quite a contradiction you got there.
Mario Bros. #192 is a generic, forgettable Mario game.
Mario Bros Wii is the exact opposite of that. Explain.

ehh shouldn't have to explain personal opinion. the only "great innovation" of nsmbw was multiplayer which ends up with accidentely killing your teammates 50 times. I'm not making myself popular by stating nintendo has no new ideas and is quite content selling endless sequels and never coming up with a new concept, but imo is imo.

If ain't broke don't fix it.
All the game added was multiplayer, and that's all it took to change the way Mario games were played.

next generation however, as i said, I'm willing to try microsoft. I've never had an xbox.

If you've been on a roll not buying Microsod, don't change that bro.

Nah, although I'd love it if Sony learned something from Ninty.

blah blah blah your wrong blah blah blah

Oh, how I wish I was... Then I wouldn't be regretting my 360 purchase, loathing the RROD, and craving a PS3 almost as badly as a twilight fangirl craves said vampiric faggots.

Oh, how I wish I was... Then I wouldn't be regretting my 360 purchase, loathing the RROD, and craving a PS3 almost as badly as a twilight fangirl craves said vampiric faggots.
:lol:

Back