"Unable to Connect to Internet" (EC: 51330)

Steg

WiiChat Member
Mar 13, 2008
Lately, I have been unable to connect my Wii to the internet.
Actually, this is no surprise. I havent exactly used it very much since last August, and my connection settings may very well have changed since then.

I have connected to my Wii internet in the past; I have several VC games plus some of the downloadable channels. Not to mention a ton of messages I've had sent to me.

But I've tried everything to get the internet on the Wii working again. When I try to use the News or Weather channel or something, I'm told that I need to set up my internet connection. I thought that clearing the connection settings and putting them in again would work, but unforunately it didnt. I've even tried setting up the connection manually, but I always get the same message; "Unable to connect to internet".

I looked at the support pages on Nintendo's website, but I couldnt find ANYTHING, about the error code 51330, which is the one I am constantly getting.

I dont know much about computer software, so I cant exactly go into my settings and mess around with things through fear of completely messing up my internet connection (it still works for my computer, laptop, DS, and 360). So if anyone could help me out here, I would very much appreciate it.

EDIT: I just tried connecting again, and this time I got a different error code (52130), but pretty much the same message.

Last edited:
sremick said:
Didn't work. The search couldn't find any results, and the closest thing I saw to the error code I was getting was about being unable to find access points.

I can find access points perfectly well, but I just cant connect to the internet.

Nice because i was getting the same one. Put the channel on one an BAM !!! all fixed =)

Back