Unable to Connect?

IGGUS

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2010
NYC
So I've been trying for an hour or so to connect and play via 'Nintendo Wifi Connection'.

It sits at the 'Connecting...' screen, saying 'Authenticating...' in the middle. Eventually I see an error -

'Unable to connect to the game server. Please try again later.'

It's now 15:45 EST. Anyone else?

Last edited:
LOL same here,I guess Activision is trying to fix up some errors,adjust leadersboard, etc. probaly because of the fact GoldenEye was released for Japan yesterday.I noticed some hackers on the leaderboard were deleted yesterday.Guess I'll be playing Single Player until it's fixed.

i got on activisions fb and asked a question cause im not big on speculation so i thought i would ask. with the answer i got, speculation is all i can do. but reading between the lines in my answer i would venture to say they are cleaning up the hacked accounts since japan released today.

i really hope they fix the ridiculous amount of glitches in the online game. to me it seems they just smashed it together and let it go, i hope they ban the isp of the people that hack so they cant get it done so easily.

i really hope they fix the ridiculous amount of glitches in the online game. to me it seems they just smashed it together and let it go, i hope they ban the isp of the people that hack so they cant get it done so easily.

this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ well said my friend :)

Oh well looks like after about a week of not playing I'm not going to get any of the 5 hours I had planned for today. I'll be back tomorrow! :fistshake:

Bored....................................................

Overload due to the large influx of players maybe?

No..... This definately has to do with the games release in Japan later today.... ACT is doing some major clean up..... Hopefully they fix some of the bugs.... It's been down for 2 1/2 hours and will probably be down for a few more.

EDIT: NEVERMIND IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!

I retract everything in my previous post. Activation didn't do ****! It's the same as it was before it went down. WTF Activision. Seriously?

So I've been trying for an hour or so to connect and play via 'Nintendo Wifi Connection'.

It sits at the 'Connecting...' screen, saying 'Authenticating...' in the middle. Eventually I see an error -

'Unable to connect to the game server. Please try again later.'

It's now 15:45 EST. Anyone else?
When this happens just reset your internet connection and your wifi - just unplug it for about a minute. Sometimes you have to change the channel it broadcasts on, too. It happened to me about a week ago. Couldn't get on. Talked to Nintendo - that's what they had me do and it worked like a champ.

Back