Unbelievable eBay Wii Sale!

That guy is dumb to sell them all in bulk but yeah i sold 5 so far and i went today to find more but unfortunately everywhere i went they sold out =\ I was hoping to get another 5 and make around 1000 bucks =\ free money ftw

From what i have heard small retailers are just sticking them on ebay instead of letting customers preorder them, guess this is the case here.

Wish i thought ahead and bought a few extra Wii's could really use the extra cash =(.

-thinks about buying 2 and selling one for money then looking in shops EVERYDAY to buy more for half the price i sold them for and do it one more time-
maby then i can get a PS3.. AND SMASH IT!

who is going to sell 10 wii's in a bulk? it sound reeeeeally retard. my neighbor sold 15 wii's for 4,500 and he sold em....
compared to every console sold on ebay (400-500) he didn't make a lot of money but he made his money (4,500) and he didn't spend a buck cause it was stolen from some place...
so that retarded made 4,500 ...... too bad it was stolen. so if he made that money (being a retard) i think an advanced ebay seller made a lot more.

d7f9_3.JPG

Back