Unbelievable

unska

WiiChat Member
Oct 23, 2007
I know I made a topic about the disconnecters but this really shocked me; I don't know what is this site's policy to naming and shaming but this kid called "---123kid---" rank 7 with 1600ish points (EU) disconnect on the last second when I was about to win him.

How is it possible that top ten guys disconnect so the other player won't get points? I think it's extremely lame!

unska said:
I know I made a topic about the disconnecters but this really shocked me; I don't know what is this site's policy to naming and shaming but this kid called "---123kid---" rank 7 with 1600ish points (EU) disconnect on the last second when I was about to win him.

How is it possible that top ten guys disconnect so the other player won't get points? I think it's extremely lame!
goodpost.jpg

I hate when people disconnect from me, I would have a very good record if it wasnt cause of that, I think if they D/C you should still get a win most likely the reason was because they were losing.

I think nintendo will make an update that if you DisConnect you lose and your opponent wins. I think nintendo has to fix stuff like this if they want a respectable online community.

Duriias said:
Agreed!

D'ya wanna play?
Why not.. What's your friend code? I tell you mine later when I start Wii.

Back