Uncanny Forum Ressemblance?

King Wiired

HITLER ME JEZ
Aug 8, 2006
United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
Wii Online Code
8756-4872-6334-8478
Right.. well i was searching something on google involving 'Wii Countdowns' and I came across a forum called WiiSpace (dunno if it'll block it (not gonna link 'cause it will be classed as advertising but you guys can search it yourselfs :))) and it looked almost exactly the same as WiiChat.
I was wondering if its the standard way that forums should look, 'cause I only go on this forum and a hiphop one, or have they copied WiiChat/Vise-versa?
Later :cool:

Edit : I'll try www.wiispace.com <--- DON'T JOIN IT [proof of not advertising :)]

Last edited:
haha thanks for the link, they've even chosen to add the same non standard features too.

Just wait and see the new design that's on its way :cool:

Something tells me we're gonna be pleased :) And yeah I checked the site out, and its a pretty simple site :) aka for simple people :) bless 'em.. aww well, doesn't compare to ol' WiiChat, but atleast it weren't just me that saw that both sites looked similar :lol:

Yeah thats Kinda creepy if you think about it i mean if you go to todays post it look almost like the ares, I don't trust them actuly. What if we go to war?!? Wiichat Vs The WiiSpace...lol nah im just kidding folks but seriously its creepy!!

Hmm, I'm going to join this if they have a good, friendly community, but ugh, Pokemon clans? I like their skin too, I dunno, seems... cleaner.

EDIT: Okay, not joining. Community seems sucky:
is anyone besides me getting a wii and 360 cuse ps3 sucks
and
why the hell did u report us!!!!!!!!! we still like nintendo and we all r probably getting a wii as well. we're just getting 2 the point that ps3 sucks and sony is just plain dumb.

Last edited:
That SIte Has A REALLY Bad Community...

The SIte Is Wiichat With A Different Skin...

i couldn't agree more with you guys on the PS3 although i don't really lie the 360 as well but thats just me!

just herds the 360 is geting resi 5 as an exculsive

the 360s good in my book
the resions to get a ps3 fall by the week

DUDE!
That is CREEPY! I wonder what the guys on that forum think of us?

*Edit*: Do you know what would be creepier? If they had doppelgangers(doubles, twins, clones [potentially evil]) of us on those forums! I wonder what mine would be like...

Last edited:
Back