Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

No comment.

Lol. Seriously it would be retarded. OMG. Wait nevermind. High Definition will kill the game!

Mario is owened by Nintendo. It's not that the graphics would kill it, it's that it's stupid to even think Mario Kart could be on the PS3. That's like saying God of War on the Wii.

so the leveling system is actually pretty cool. its based on how many medals (you get medals for things like double kills etc.) and how many kills you get. also objectives like capturing the flag in the game type pluder. the flag is actually a piece of treasure and theres 2 spawned at one time. its really fun but half way through my first and only plunder game (every body votes it off for some reason) the treasure stopped spawning, forcing us to play it like a dm for 15 minutes lol il eveled up 3 times.

I can't wait for this game! I thought somewhere Elena would return as well as Sulley, just an extra girl from what I read.

Currently playing through the first one in preparation for this.

Bio, I'll check that video out later. Can't wait!

Consider my mind blown! Fuck me that was good, badly in the mood the get through the first one now but I'm off out soon. Uncharted 2 is going to be fucking epic.

yeah i was playing through the game earlier this month for the trophies too but i've lost steam i think im gonna trade it in and buy a pc game or somthing. still an awesome game.

Uncharted 2 is IGN's Most Wanted Game of 2009.

A PS3 Exclusive was rightfully acknowledged? Amazing. And here I thought hell would freeze over first.

Last edited:
I just watched them two before...and oh my God. I'm not even going to say anything else.

So, it's out today. Will be at my house within an hour, gotta wait for Dad to come from work.

Anyone else getting it?

Back