Under-Represented series?

AtomicB

Sep 18, 2007
In my room. Working on project E-vile.
Wii Online Code
5873-1290-1753-2112
The Star Fox series, F-Zero Series, Metroid Series, and Earthbound series are- in my opinion- some of the most unrepresented series in the past games.

Do you think they'll change that in Brawl? What would be a likely newcomer candidate for theme?

Games like Ice-Climbers couldn't have any more characters. What if they went along with the retro-theme the Ice-Climbers have? Like adding Balloon Fighter and whatnot. Just a thought.

They aren't known as well, simple as that. Would you have rather them put in Krystal instead of Bowser in Melee? That would have been a HORRIBLE move, because nobody knows who the hell Krystal is. As Smash games progress, we will see more and more lesser known people, but there will always be fans that think series' are being underappreciated.

i could see balloon fighter. but in order for this not to get locked bc of character discussion, i believe metroid is the most under represented. honestly i could care less about the f zero series. c falcon is enough for me. and fox and falco are fine, but i'd like to see krystal with a more magic based move set. also falco shouldnt be a clone obviously.

How can Metroid be under-represented? Samus is a freaking Bounty Hunter. Until this gen she had travelled alone her entire life, having no human enemies.

Vedelkin10 said:
Uh, WHAT ABOUT VIEWTIFUL JOE SERIES, HALLO D:..
I LOL'D!

hmmm, viewtiful joe would be cool...

Has anyone actually played an Earthbound game? The response to that question might give you an idea as to why not many Earthbound characters have shown up. I have no idea who Ness or Lucas are.

Back