Unintentional Racial Stereotypes

My white friend thinks black guys are only interested in me because I have a big booty.

</random>

-blacks are good at basketball.

ERRR damn, that's all i can think of at the moment.

P.S. i hate people that call you racist because you described a person by their race or colour.

I know it is messed up, but I have no choice but to assume that every Asian person I see is a ninja. That is the only way that I will ever be able to defeat the real ones.

Really though, I assume that southern white people are racist. It makes it easier when they start spouting racist comments. I don't have to resist the urge to puke.

TacosTacos said:
I know it is messed up, but I have no choice but to assume that every Asian person I see is a ninja. That is the only way that I will ever be able to defeat the real ones.

Really though, I assume that southern white people are racist. It makes it easier when they start spouting racist comments. I don't have to resist the urge to puke.

It makes it so much worse that I'm good at maths and science, and a brown belt black tip. >_<

Brawny said:
It makes it so much worse that I'm good at maths and science, and a brown belt black tip. >_<
D:
Brawny, you're ASIAN?!
Everything I know is a lie.

**Hara-kiri**

TacosTacos said:
That's great...

Just to give you the perspective of a white, non-racist Southerner...

...The reason so many people down here look "racist" is because Black people are known to make trouble here and commit crimes more than any other race. It's plain and simple. Our capital (Atlanta) is one of the major homes of hip-hop/rap, and along with that comes gangsters, hoodlums, so and so forth...it's an unfortunate truth. I see how it can come off to the rest of the world who don't deal with this problem that we're all racist, but that's the way it is. A few statistics I've learned about in school is that Atlanta places in the top 10 in rape, murder, car robbery, and stabbings (as well as various other things). Our gang activity is also off the charts. Now, answer this: What race is most prevalent in this area?...Yeah, Black people. It's an "Inconvenient Truth".

I honestly have NOTHING against Black people. I have many Black friends at my school, I just hate the way 90% of them act in my area. It has nothing to do with the color of their skin, just the general way they act/behave/think. I understand that what you said is one of the biggest stereotypes that a lot of people believe, but the way I feel is the way tons of others feel.

^^ Sorry...

Black people love chicken.
Japanese/Chinese are extremely smart.
Arabic's don't bathe often.
German's love their beer.
Polish people and their vodka.
Russian's with that eerie Soviet character.
Canadians and hockey.
American's in being over weight, money blowing, corrupt government, hicks.
Mexicans and their burritos, and rather unique smell.

Hopefully I didn't offend anyone with these stereotypes. Some are just my opinions and thoughts, I don't have anything against these people. I have a rather diverse number of friends, we usually joke around with these stereotypes.

- Norwegian girls are boring in bed.

ssbb_lover said:
I'm curious to know how that one came about...
A chorus of "...woah, I've never been with a girl who does this/likes that"... from Norwegian boys :p

Celeste said:
A chorus of "...woah, I've never been with a girl who does this/likes that"... from Norwegian boys :p
And how might have that discussion come up? :wink:

Only joking with you.

Back