Unique Wii-mote problem.

Radio

Hardcore Wii-er
Dec 8, 2007
I haven't played wii in about 7 days and suddenly the wii-motes are dead. They worked perfectly fine last time, but now there is no life at all. No lights flashing and i have tried batteries, i have tried sync but nothing seems to work. The main problem here is that both my wii-motes have the exact same problem. Any suggestions?

Dumb question but, did you put the new batteries in the correct way?

If so, I have no idea what's wrong. I haven't heard of anything like this.

You can always call Nintendo.

I have tried 12 different batteries about 20 different ways and nothing works. It is definitely not a battery problem. But thanks for reply.

Radio said:
I haven't played wii in about 7 days and suddenly the wii-motes are dead. They worked perfectly fine last time, but now there is no life at all. No lights flashing and i have tried batteries, i have tried sync but nothing seems to work. The main problem here is that both my wii-motes have the exact same problem. Any suggestions?

Not playing your Wii for that long..thats your punishment :lol:

Just playing, but I would ask Nintendo about the problem.
Give them a call.

Looks like you're going to have to send it in. I had this same problem with one of my wii remotes, I sent it off to Nintendo on Monday. If your Wii is still under warranty, they'll provide a free label so that you can drop off your wii remotes at a UPS location.

either you put the batteries in the wrong way, or yourbatteries got drained from the cold, or you bought drained out batteries. the salution, GET SOME NEW BATTERIES!!!!!!!!

This happened to one of my remotes where as the other stayed connected (in the middle of a game). I phoned nintendo and they didnt know what it was so i was going to send it in and then i forgot about it and my repair order # ran out. Ill renew it sooner or later.

The sensor bar should not be a problem. The Lights on the Wii-mote should be on even if you are a mile away from a wii. And again. I know that it isn't a battery problem. What puzzled me was that the same thing happened to them both... Every comment on something similar is either one wii-mote or in-game. This doesn't seem to be like any other problems. Which is frustrating for me!

Waluigi, you are a beautiful beautiful man! But now we all know! If the wii-mote is cold, it may not react to anything. I did actually notice that they were cold, but i didn't think that would do that much.

Back