United States is Preparing To Attack Iran

So pardon me, I'm not entirly sure of the validity of this. I mean okay, some Russian intells say that America has heightened troops at the borders of Iran, a country that borders one we currently have troops in. Is it not possible we are placing troops on the border not to invaide Iran but to defend in case Iran attacks before we can bring all troops home.

I'm not for the war or anything but I'm just saying this article is pretty vauge. As far as the naval forces go thats a little shaky. I know I got a letter from my friend who is overseas in the military a few days ago stating he gets to come home in two weeks and he'll be home for a minimum of 4 months so is it not possible a ship would be brining new troops to the repairing they are supposodly (who knows if they are) making, and bring some that have been there for a while home.

Crap.

EDIT: NEVERMIND. The persian gulf has been confirmed to have heightened Naval forces for War Games..... Sounds like a cover story to me..... We'll have to wait & see in the next few weeks.

Last edited:
If america goes to war with Iran...America will get their arses handed to them on a nice plate, with a side of salad. the Iranian forces are more superior than the americans, money doesnt win wars. proof? here you go..

Just a few months ago...Israel vs Hezbollah...Hezbollah F*cked them up. Hezbollah isnt even a country for gods sake.

Iraq/Afganistan...the Taliban are holding back the americans, if not beating them. Its been 4 years now since the bggining, and america hasnt even beaten Iraqi PEOPLE not forces...

Iraq = 18M population
Iran = 80M population

Iran will not hesitate to stop the americans once and for all. I hope they do, becuase at the moment the biggest terrorist organization in the world in the USA. (not its people, its government)

George Bush is the leader of all war...its a damn fact.

ottoman said:
If america goes to war with Iran...America will get their arses handed to them on a nice plate, with a side of salad. the Iranian forces are more superior than the americans, money doesnt win wars. proof? here you go..

Just a few months ago...Israel vs Hezbollah...Hezbollah F*cked them up. Hezbollah isnt even a country for gods sake.

Iraq/Afganistan...the Taliban are holding back the americans, if not beating them. Its been 4 years now since the bggining, and america hasnt even beaten Iraqi PEOPLE not forces...

Iraq = 18M population
Iran = 80M population

Iran will not hesitate to stop the americans once and for all. I hope they do, becuase at the moment the biggest terrorist organization in the world in the USA. (not its people, its government)

George Bush is the leader of all war...its a damn fact.

AMEN to that my friend!

The United States government is by far the biggest terrorist organisation of the world. Whoever said "terrorism" could only be carried out by a few unorganised individuals obviously overlooked State Terrorism.

Just look at what the US is doing in Iraq, how can that NOT be classified as terrorism? Blowing up cars carrying families under the guise of it "probably being a carbomb" or sending bombers to a wedding because it they could have been "terrorists". It's F**king sickening...

Whoever actually believes going to war with Iran is the right thing to do needs a shotgun blast of common sense to the face.

The US is seemingly systematically trying to route the Middle East of everything they have and all their people, just so they can rebuild it with their own infrastructure, so they can get even money out of the already poor countries... Maybe this is Bush's solution to their record deficit caused by his poor handling of the US economy? Can't make enough money himself so he has to go and steal someone elses... How disgusting...

Ezekiel86 said:
AMEN to that my friend!

The United States government is by far the biggest terrorist organisation of the world. Whoever said "terrorism" could only be carried out by a few unorganised individuals obviously overlooked State Terrorism.

Just look at what the US is doing in Iraq, how can that NOT be classified as terrorism? Blowing up cars carrying families under the guise of it "probably being a carbomb" or sending bombers to a wedding because it they could have been "terrorists". It's F**king sickening...

Whoever actually believes going to war with Iran is the right thing to do needs a shotgun blast of common sense to the face.

The US is seemingly systematically trying to route the Middle East of everything they have and all their people, just so they can rebuild it with their own infrastructure, so they can get even money out of the already poor countries... Maybe this is Bush's solution to their record deficit caused by his poor handling of the US economy? Can't make enough money himself so he has to go and steal someone elses... How disgusting...

Yep, thanks for the support and you made some good points.

Saddam was merely following Americas orders...but when he refused to listen, they got rid og him. America are on their way out guys...why do yu think more people are standing up to them now?

America, along with its reputation are going down the drain. So bush is trying to suck up as much oil and money as he can. But it wont work.

Attacking Iran would be disaterous to USA...like i said, they would get their arses handed to them. Cant wait until they do...the world will be a much safer place.

Sovieto said:
why cant we just solve this now
worldataglance.jpg

This would solve the problem, The United States can win any war we want, but it in the long run that hurts us how come after we won our freedom we didn't have people hold our hands and tell us how to setup the goverment we should have pulled out of Iraq as soon as Saddam was swinging from a rope:thumbsup:

But Iran is messing with the wrong country and the wrong president Bush won't hesitate to drop bombs if we have 2. you defend freedom at all costs we don't want people to fear us we want people to say that is 1 country you don't mess with

ottoman said:
Yep, thanks for the support and you made some good points.

Saddam was merely following Americas orders...but when he refused to listen, they got rid og him. America are on their way out guys...why do yu think more people are standing up to them now?

America, along with its reputation are going down the drain. So bush is trying to suck up as much oil and money as he can. But it wont work.

Attacking Iran would be disaterous to USA...like i said, they would get their arses handed to them. Cant wait until they do...the world will be a much safer place.

You know... I believe in thirty, fifty, or even a hundred years historians will look back on these actions perpetrated by the US Government and consider it one of the blackest parts of American History.

The sad part is... In all these conflicts, it's the innocents who pay the price for the politicians ignorance/stupidity... I bet if Bush were out there on detachment in Iraq he wouldn't be so quick to support the war he started, when he sees all the suffering, the pain and agony he has caused to so many innocent civillians.

The suffering does not just end with the Middle East. Even in America, Bush's reputation taints every American citizen as citizen in the country of his governement... How many non-Americans have generalised (and we all know we have) as thinking ALL Americans are just as dumb, uneducated, violent and war hungry as Bush? To have a man like him representing the country, he gives the people of America a bad name and bad image.

blogman54 said:
This would solve the problem, The United States can win any war we want, but it in the long run that hurts us how come after we won our freedom we didn't have people hold our hands and tell us how to setup the goverment we should have pulled out of Iraq as soon as Saddam was swinging from a rope:thumbsup:

But Iran is messing with the wrong country and the wrong president Bush won't hesitate to drop bombs if we have 2. you defend freedom at all costs we don't want people to fear us we want people to say that is 1 country you don't mess with

Umn excuse me? WIN your freedom? Since when was your freedom taken away from you in the first place? What "freedom" are you wanting to win back? Since when did Iraq/The Taliban go marching into YOUR country with tanks, warships, fighter jets, and a couple of hundred thousand troops who have systematically blown up your neighborhood, family, friends and place of employment to declare your precious liberty of "freedom" at stake?

Well as far as that picture is concerned... I would not so much give my typical response to a "funny" picture so much as I would like to inflict a hatchet wound upon your face.

Last edited:
blogman54 said:

win any war you want? you powered israel against hezbollah...they lost terribly...israel and america got beaten by the palestinians not far back. waht? didnt bush tell you guys? unlike him :D

face it, money doesnt win the war, its who has the heart...and america dont have it.

im sure dropping bombs on iran would seal the fate of america...hell..no one is even bothered about you guys anymore, havent you noticed? your getting poorer and losing reputation...your not as powerful as you used to be. used to respect america. now i wish their entire army/government was crushed.

I can tell there is alot of America bashing thats fine its freedom of speech but when something goes wrong who do people coming running 2 for help? Forget the U.N. there a waste anyways I rest my case

blogman54 said:
I can tell there is alot of America bashing thats fine its freedom of speech but when something goes wrong who do people coming running 2 for help? Forget the U.N. there a waste anyways I rest my case

When was the last time someone went to america for help? its usually America that is the problem lol.

yea i know a lot about this actualy, well sorta but me being an American, i know that the U.S. military is on the boarders because of what Iran is doing ( making weapons of mass destruction ) the only part about that, that isn't necessary is the nuclear subs, i havent heard anything about that.

Bubbagump said:
yea i know a lot about this actualy, well sorta but me being an American, i know that the U.S. military is on the boarders because of what Iran is doing ( making weapons of mass destruction ) the only part about that, that isn't necessary is the nuclear subs, i havent heard anything about that.

The thing i dont get is...america and israel have alot of weapons of mass destruction...why dont we all invade them, and kill them all? Well becuase they arent muslim right? haha you make me sick.

If a country like Italy were to begin nuclear development, would we be doingtis to them?

Also, Iran have let the UN come and investigate and look around all the iranian nuclear power plants, and other places where the development is taking place. But Israel refuses to let the UN into their secret territory...

Back